How much time do you spend on your makeup..? (application)

Cherrie

I usually spend about 40 minutes full on makeup, or depending on my creativity. Amazingly it only takes me about 7 minutes to do my hair (full updo.!!)

sarzio

humm... for me it usually takes about 10-15 minutes for moisturizer, concealer, powder, blush, beauty powder, tightlining, eyeshadow and mascara.

Katial8r

I'm like NutMeg, except I have older, crappy, tempermental skin. So, I HAVE to spend 30-40 min (on a good day) for skin care alone!
Morning routine breakdown: Toner 1-2 min, Vitamin C serum - 10min to sink in, High SPF sunscreen - 20 min to absorb before applying any make-up (or else it effects the efficiency of the sunscreen) So, IF I have any time left during weekdays (which is very, very rare) I spend time on foundation, concealor, and powder - 15 to 20 min and at least 7 min on mascara ( I have very short, sparse lashes). I never wash my hair in the mornings, only every 2nd night. I have long hair that takes forever to dry.

I envy you girls with great skin and youthful looks! You take such little time and still look like you walked off the pages of a magazine! :0)

Trashley

Start to finish is almost like a whole hour.

I have a very religious face washing regimen. It takes like 15 minutes. Then I let the moisturizer set in for about 15 minutes as well. Make up might take 30 minutes... depending if I do it all at once or if I'm sluggish that morning.