How'd you come up with your Specktra name?

user2

I choose my name because I'm addicted to Louis Vuitton! I have a huge fashion collage and its filled with Vuitton! Everytime I am near the store my heart starts to race and I even can't tell you why!

Glitziegal

I'm Glitzie on most forums I visit.
I'm quite a Glitziegal in person, love to sparkle, effervescent personality * I wish*
Seriously a gay boy pal called it me years ago and it kind of stuck.

Tessigrl

Well mine is Tessigrl because my name is Tessa and it's what my family has called since I was a teenager.

midnightlouise

Midnightlouise is the name of a little black cat private eye in a book series by Carole Nelson Douglas. (it's called the Midnight Louie series, Louie being Louise's supposed father....lol!) Anyway, the story is told from the peoples' points of view and also from the cats'. ML is little but she's smart & feisty, kinda like me
smiles.gif
Plus mysteries are my favorites to read so this seemed apropos. (Not to mention that this has been my screen name for about 7 years or so, no reason to change now
greengrin.gif
)

lovemichelle

I write letters a lot and sign them love, michelle so that's how I got the screename. It's also my e-mail so I copied from there.

AlliSwan

Someone at work once called me AlliSwan (from Allison...yeah) and it stuck. It was a lot less "we only gave you this nickname to make ourselves feel cooler because all our friends have nicknames" than Tink[erbell] which some of my friends called me back in high school. The 11 was because I messed up when registering and clicked that I was under 13, thus ruining having just AlliSwan.

melozburngr

Mine is cuz my first name is Melissa, my last name is Osburn (pronounced OZ-burn) and I live in Grand Rapids, hence MelOZburnGR
smiles.gif

clever aren't I
smiles.gif
.. hmm.. no... not so much
smiles.gif

Juneplum

lol meloz! i always wondered how u came up with youe screen name!! for me, one of my favorite fruits is the juneplum.. u can only get it certain times of the year in jamaica. they're about the size of an orange, but they're oval shaped with a prickly seed inside.. they're sweet and YUMMY, and the DH says i'm sweet and yummy sooo .... lol!

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
lol meloz! i always wondered how u came up with youe screen name!! for me, one of my favorite fruits is the juneplum.. u can only get it certain times of the year in jamaica. they're about the size of an orange, but they're oval shaped with a prickly seed inside.. they're sweet and YUMMY, and the DH says i'm sweet and yummy sooo .... lol!

I think I asked this before, but don't think I got an answer. What's a DH?

devilgirl17

My college mascot was the sundevil, so I just shortened it to devil. Plus, sometimes I feel a little evil. And 17 is my birthday and my family's lucky number (3 out of 4 of us were born on the 17th.)

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum

man I LOVE those freakin things. They only sell them in one store here in NJ and they're like $6-7 a piece!!

Ok so my name is mac_obsession because I have ocd, and of all my obsessions MAC has lasted the longest, the strongest and has become the largest of all of my obsessions....so there it is
greengrin.gif

singinmys0ng

well christina aguierla has a song called Singin' My Song and the lyrics really apply to me (i like doing my own thing) and how i feel and plus i love christina!

AprilBomb

Mine's pretty simple... my name's April and I'm constantly trying to cultivate my inner and outer Bombshellness. Combine the 2 and there you have it! (Plus I like how it sounds a little badass, like I could explode any minute
winks.gif

V2LUCKY

V2 is for my nickname Vivi pronounced VV so V twice is V2.
Lucky is cause is High school all my friends and I decided to call eachother by our fav. cereals (yea I know we're dorks) Lucky Charms is mine so I just stuck with Lucky. But now Lucky doesn't stand for the same thing as it did before I pretty much just like it and am used to it. v2lucky is pretty much my sn for every site I go to.

Juneplum

i LOVE this thread!!!! jan, they sell juneplums for so much?? dude, we could get a dozen for that price! (in jamaica tho) hee he i LOVE them!!!! *wipes drool off her lip*

mspixieears

Mine, pretty simple though might not seem so. Pixie bit refers to my stature (small!) and my personality (cheekiness, fun-wicked but definitely not malicious) and also the notion that cute/baby-ish things can be...sinister or dark (I don't think I'm cute or look like a baby but lots of people do). It can be quite a shock to people who expect a certain type of personality or behaviour and get seriousness instead.

I hate 'Miss' as a title, so 'Ms' it is for me. 'Pixie ears' - because my ears are ever so slightly pointy - no not in a Spock way, but enough for the uppernost part to stick out through what was once my butt-length hair. It made me look very Tolkien elven.

Sorry for such a long explanation; what else would you expect from a writer-to-be? *embarrassed grin*

LRMakeup

My name is lipglass*whore because i looooovve lipglosses! i cant just stick to one no matter how much i love some of them, so i cheat on them. and when something new comes along i have to have it... therefore im a little whore
greengrin.gif