How'd you come up with your Specktra name?

I love Brian Kinney

Cool thread! Mine is from the t.v show Queer as Folk, which I got addicted to 2 years ago. The main character is a pompous guy and his name is Brian Kinney and he is gorgeous!

~~Queenofshuz~~

I use mine everywhere......my mom actually thought it up for me......It definitely fits though seeing I'm trying to become a shoe designer and I own over 150 pairs.......I absolutely adore shoes......so......I'm Queenofshuz!

BadPrincess

Great thread... kinda boring but mine has evolved (sp?) into what it is, started along time ago, I'm into cars & racing, I drove a Pontiac trans am which car people call Pontiacs ponchos & my X always called me princess & my friends started calling me PrincessPoncho now a few years later still being into racing some friends of mine started a team so to speak its called Bad Racing So there you have it BadPrincess...

DoeEyedGirl

I chose mine because my doe eyes are a pretty distinctive feature of mine and with it being a makeup forum I thought it would give people a mental image of me....until I can put up a pic.

exodus

I chose mine because July last year I signed up for an Australian forum (Vogue forum, as it were *wave to Voguettes*) and around that time my favourite Japanese artist, Utada Hikaru, released an American album called... *drumroll* Exodus. That's all I had in my mind for a while, so I signed up to that forum with exodus username and from then on I use exodus everywhere
greengrin.gif

Hawkeye

Seriously?

Because I'm a bitch.

I never agree with a lot of people because I'm the exact opposite of them. They all called me a bitch. So hence i be a bitch.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Brian Kinney
Cool thread! Mine is from the t.v show Queer as Folk, which I got addicted to 2 years ago. The main character is a pompous guy and his name is Brian Kinney and he is gorgeous!

hell yes! omg gale harold is SUCH a hottie!
eyelove.gif
graucho.gif
i saw that vh1 special about the show, and out of the whole group, the only 2 that are gay in real life are justin and emmett!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Brian Kinney

hell yes! omg gale harold is SUCH a hottie!
eyelove.gif
graucho.gif
i saw that vh1 special about the show, and out of the whole group, the only 2 that are gay in real life are justin and emmett!

Omg I LOVE emmett!!! Brian is really hot, Justin too, all of them were really, comon, not one of em was BAD looking, and I think thats part of what made the show so hot...I loved that show...so sad that its over :\

beautifulxdisaster

No idea, I was just thinking of names that would sound nice so when I made mine I thought, "wow that's deep" but now it's just annoying.

CaliKris

Mine here is kinda boring... California + Kristin = CaliKris =]
I am usually LakerGirl199 on all other boards and email, because my obsession with the Lakers started in 1999 (stupid boys!!!) and well Im a chick. But I am tired of it and wanted a change.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
i LOVE this thread!!!! jan, they sell juneplums for so much?? dude, we could get a dozen for that price! (in jamaica tho) hee he i LOVE them!!!! *wipes drool off her lip*

Oh yeah, and only at one supermarket...the one we run from cause its so expensive!! lol...my dad used to buy em for me...those and these special pears that were shaped like apples and came in styrafoam to protect them...

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing exciting here. When we first got a computer.. oh gosh, maybe 11yrs. ago, we were trying to find a name that we could all use, me, dh & kids. Last name is Holstrom, there are 4 of us, hence Holstrom4. I've ended up keeping that name for everything I do, as I swap on several coupon/refunding boards, a few garage sale type boards, sell on eBay and then a few MU boards. Figured it is easier staying with a name people may recognize from another board also. Dawn =)

Shoe Crazy

Honestly, because I have such a love for shoes. Most of what I love I can never afford but one day I hope to. Two things in life I can't live without shoes and makeup!

procrastinator

Hmmmm - this requires quite little explanation. I'm the queen of procrastinating mwahaha - I don't know how I got through high school.

DaisyDee

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrastinator
Hmmmm - this requires quite little explanation. I'm the queen of procrastinating mwahaha - I don't know how I got through high school.

I can totally identify!
rofl.gif