I got dudded by a trusted seller

panda0410

I'm also glad I got a chance to read the original and my thoughts are similar to yours Casey
winks.gif

I have been in contact with this seller a few times now and she has since REMOVED all the listings for those items she now knows (but DID NOT previously know) are counterfeit. She has been an honest seller for as long as I have had dealings with her, and she is currently still reveiwing her stock!!

I'd also like to know since when have we condemned to the depths of hell those people, buyers and sellers alike, who actually made an honest mistake?? Crikey...

BellaItalia1969

I recall when i asked Julie150463,for some advice about my purchase on ebay of fake Mac,she replied very politely and with lots of helpful hints and even admited that she too has been scammed for fake Mac..sometime ago and she was genuine enough to suggest that i join Spectra
th_worship.gif
I think it is rather a very nice quality (seeing Julie,is one of the biggest sellers of Mac on ebay)to be able to admit to an honest mistake x
I applaud those sellers who can be big enough to admit that they can sometimes be in the wrong.

Linn,do you recall that UK seller:sherryb2647,with the fake MAC fluidline?
Well both Linn and I have emailed her to let her know that her Mac was fake..she didn't reply to Linn,but replied to me that she will ask her "supplier"what is going on and that she was concerned?!!:downLol and she was so,so concerned that she promptly relisted these Fluidline
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
Now to me this looks very deceitful and rather smacks of greed,because she knows full well that these are crappy fakes!

chickatthegym

^I think a lot of the sellers DO know that they are crappy fakes... but then it's really nice to see that there ARE good honest ones who truly didn't know and actually care
smiles.gif

figgy1982

hi girls,
Just came on to say pretty much what Panda has said. I have been refunded, and the seller, who is devastated about it, has taken everything from that supplier down, and is incredibly grateful for the info Panda was able to provide her. She actually sent a couple of samples over to Panda to have a look at. The sellers response to it all was as I expected it would be and the reason I gave her the benefit of the doubt.
Just wanted to thank everyone who was so helpful, Panda especially, and Banana, but thanks to everyone.
@ Aranetti - ouch.