'I love money' on VH1

luhly4

FINALLY, there's a new show with a bit of a different concept. The preview for this season looks pretty good, i'm most likely gonna keep up with it.

What'd you all think of the premiere? Worth watching in your opinion, or no?

jenntoz

Everyone on this show is a total trainwreck & IMO it is fabulous because of it
thmbup.gif

ThePerfectScore

I love all the trashy VH1 dating shows! I've kept up with Flavor of Love, I love NY, and Rock of Love, so hell yeah I'm going to watch it! Its all the people I love to hate acting crazy and ghetto! Fun tv!

Dreamergirl3

omg this is my ALL TIME guilty pleasure! I like a lot of trashy reality shows but having them rolled up into ONE takes the cake hahaha...

I just love that the show is called I Love Money. Nothing lame like 'the gauntlet" or other name because at the end of the day they're all doing it for the $money$

On a final note, Mr. Boston makes me want to hurl! Hahaha gross!

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
omg this is my ALL TIME guilty pleasure! I like a lot of trashy reality shows but having them rolled up into ONE takes the cake hahaha...

I just love that the show is called I Love Money. Nothing lame like 'the gauntlet" or other name because at the end of the day they're all doing it for the $money$

On a final note, Mr. Boston makes me want to hurl! Hahaha gross!

lmao, i couldn't have said it better myself.

Heat really cracked me up when white boy chose mr.boston before him and when theyre interviewed or whatever he was all "mr. boston.. over me?" and picked his nose like mr.boston would. HAHA!

i'm lovin all the comments so far.
winks.gif

KikiB

I have not seen the premiere yet (silly thing called a J-O-B to worry about) but I guarantee I will be watching every episode. I make no secret of the fact that I watch all those dating shows...they are hilarious.

chocolategoddes

Haven't seen it yet but I'll defnitely keep up with the show.
After I saw the preview clip where Pumkin had to do some type of spitting challenge, I knew it would be good.

burnitdown_x

After all the Flavor of Love Pt. 2 & 3, and Rock of Love Pt. 2 (I didn't mind I love New York Pt. 2 at all) I got really pissed because technically it's the same shit over and over... and they're so goddamn immature and annoying. BUT having all of these people put together in challenges to win money... I think it'll be quite enjoyable. I'm SO glad midget mac didn't get picked to be on a team, he's soo annoying.

couturesista

I was glad to see Midget Mac leave. He was rude and I couldn't understand anything he said. He sounds like he has a bag of marbles in his mouth. I love Rodeo, I want her to win. I like Heather too! The men are pure comedy, but I like the Entertainer, he's such a slacker, but he does keep us entertained!

PolyphonicLove

Heather and Rodeo kick so much ass. And omg! I love the Entertainer...he's so fucking funny. I feel for him because I'm moving out next year, hahaha! I hate that blonde bimbo asshole though, that think she's hot shit, taking her [cute] special dog out PARASAILING. Dumb broad.

pat

LOL... this show had me crackin up the entire time. I was SO GALD to see Midget Mac leave. He was an ass for no reason and so obnoxious. I liked him in I Love New York, but I dont know what happen to him...

Mr. Boston is hella funny. I think what Pumpkin was saying is true, he was sweating bullets when she busted him out for nutting while they were kissing. hahahahahahha

I think I'll enjoy this show. I just can't wait for "New York Goes to Hollywood" hahahahah

PolyphonicLove

I felt pretty bad for Boston, he seems like a super sweet guy, albeit a bit pervy! That dude didn't even ask her about their sex life, she ain't have to do all that...lol

and NY Goes to HW will kick so much ass. I kinda wish she didn't get a boob job. ;-;

chocolategoddes

Okay, I finallt watched it. I can't wait for the DRAMA!
I lol'd when MidgetMac was at the challenge and he said something no one could understand.
I also laughed at the Jew-pact WhiteBoy and Mr.Boston made.

I think New York looks so much better with the implants btw. Can't wait for her new show. I wonder if TailorMade will be on it. They're still together (aka he's still kissing her ass), right?

zuiahiah99

hopefully there will be some good fights!! does anyone else find it funny that HOOPZ is on here and she won flava of love 1.

Latest posts