I LOVE Specktra's new look! HOT New Specktra layout!

knoxydoll

Re: I LOVE Specktra's new look!

I have to admit it really scared me when it changed. Lack of sleep will do that to you though.

Xqueeze_me

HOT New Specktra layout!

Oh boy, I thought I stumbled across a wanna-be Specktra website but nope..

pompom.gif
SPECKTRA HAS A NEW LAYOUT AND IT'S HOT!!!
pompom.gif

Well done! Thank you to the people who created and designed the new layout of this extraordinarily helpful and virtually fun forum!!!

Most of all, MAJOR THANK YOU to the person who created this forum to help others out and making such a beautiful community with progressive years of experience and growth! I'd be lost without you all lovely helpful Specktrettes!
clap.gif

Esperanza

**YAY For The New Specktra**

I've just connected myself and what a good surprise!! You guys have done such a great job with the new makeover of the site, woo ooo, I really like it!!
clap.gif
It's much more clearer and the colours are really nice too!
Congratulations to Janice and to all the mods, keep up the great work, it'll always be a pleasure to come here!!

cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

enviable

it sorta scared me too, i had to refresh the page..

i love the look..!

claresauntie

Re: **YAY For The New Specktra**

Yup. I think I like it, too! Gotta play around and check it all out, but my initial reaction is: SEXY!!!!

Janice

I'm really excited to hear the positive feedback, I've been waiting so long for it to be perfect and ready to unveil to all of you.
smiles.gif
I really hope you enjoy it and feel "at home" in the new skin.
thmbup.gif

At the bottom left hand corner there's a drop down menu where you can choose which version of this skin you would like to use (liquid or fixed). For those who enjoyed the old skin you can choose that one there too, but it won't have the Thanks! option enabled as this one does.

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice

At the bottom left hand corner there's a drop down menu where you can choose which version of this skin you would like to use (liquid or fixed). For those who enjoyed the old skin you can choose that one there too, but it won't have the Thanks! option enabled as this one does.

I think I must not be awake eye. I don't see this option....?
hmm.gif

Krasevayadancer

I LOVE IT!!!! THIS NEW LAYOUT IS SO AWESOME IT DESERVES TO BE PRAISED IN ALL CAPS!!!

And yay, the thanks button is back!!! Specktra rocks!