I LOVE Specktra's new look! HOT New Specktra layout!

Dragontears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I'm having the same difficulty.

can't make it do that in mine.

Just so you know....I can't change the skin on mine either. Good thing I don't want to.
lol.gif
I like the look, just wish it didn't take so long to load.

Janice

So am I understanding right that noone can see this dropdown menu at the bottom of the forum?

theme_dropdown.jpg

coachkitten

I was a little put off at first but any change is scary to me!
smiles.gif
Now I love it and couldn't imagine that it would look any better!
smiles.gif
Thanks Mods for all you do and for keeping Specktra going!
I am also glad the "Thanks" button is back.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
So am I understanding right that noone can see this dropdown menu at the bottom of the forum?

theme_dropdown.jpg

If I'm supposed to have that, then no, I don't have it. Can't see it. :/

duch3ss25

I don't have that drop-down menu either but I do have "Local" and "General" Navigation buttons.

Anyway, I love the new look
eyelove.gif
I was in the middle of replying to a post when the page changed on me and took me by surprise
smiles.gif
. It took me a while to get used to where things are but I like the change. It's elegant and sophisticated and am loving all the new links and buttons. Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to bring this new layout; it's awesome, thank you!
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif

Dragontears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice

theme_dropdown.jpg

Nope - not there.

as_cute_as_pie

ive switched back to the old one i find it so much more easier to read with the contrast between the dark purple, light purple and green
smiles.gif

Janice

OK, I'm pretty sure I resolved the issue some were having with switching the skin back from Romantic Speckles.
smiles.gif
Please let me know if you still experience problems with the Quick Style Chooser function.

mena22787

did anyone else realize that there are links in everyone's profile thingys that link you to others w/ similar interests? how cool!

MarieLisa_Smile

I love everything... I mean the website, the new look, the people, and especially you ladies.. What a wonderful job!!! Keep up the good work ladies..
Good things happend to good people.

grouphug2.gif

cheerleader.gif
Go Specktra!!!
cheerleader.gif

islandblossom

OH my, I have been away for far too long! I'm loving this new look although it's kind of hard to navigate with Netscape Navigator. I'll probably be switching to Mozilla Firefox but wow, this is soooo cool!