I LOVE Specktra's new look! HOT New Specktra layout!

Beauty Mark

It's really beautiful and sassy. I like it
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

Janice:

This new layout/design is wonderful!!! It looks SO good, and the new features are great (it's also nice to have the 'thanks' button back)
winks.gif

All your hard work really shows. Thanks to you, and all the Mods., and Admins. for their hard work and dedication. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have a "place" to go to that's just for me when I'm having my morning coffee, or trying to wind-down after a long day at work.

You should be so proud of how this new design turned out!!!

Thanks again!

Janice

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate you sharing it and hope to hear more from everyone. I'll be sure to bring the much deserved praise for the design to Nicholas' attention. I really felt he was the right person for the job and I'm glad to hear my gut feeling about him and his work was right on.
smiles.gif

Please let me know if you experience any glitches or issues with the new skin. The blog is located here, it has not been moved.
smiles.gif
The option to change the skin is a drop down box located to the left of the "Contact us" link. HTHS!

AppleDiva

I love the new look... someone luvs purple.
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
back!! I am going to be one "thank"ing mothatrucka.. woop woop!!

*Luna*

Janice - Thank you a million times over. I know you worked hard on this and I love the new look! You've done a fantastic job!!!