I LOVE Specktra's new look! HOT New Specktra layout!

labwom

I'm in love with the new look as well but the ads on every first post is super annoying!!

goodbyexxkitty

I still don't have a thanks button!
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted_2color
Please someone take a screen shot as to where the drop down menu is located... i can't see it!
weeping.gif

I don't have that either. I see the contact us link but there is just a blank space beside it.

Janice

greengrin.gif
Glad so many of you are as thrilled as I am with the new skin.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by labwom
I'm in love with the new look as well but the ads on every first post is super annoying!!

Support the site and ads are removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyexxkitty
I still don't have a thanks button!
ssad.gif

You will never have a Thanks! button on your own posts, as there is no point of thanking yourself. (there is an option for that, but it's been disabled) You will however see the Thanks! button in the lower right hand corner of every other post in eligible forums.

Kelaia

I, too, thought I had logged onto the wrong website at first
lol.gif

Took some getting used to, but I love it! Very stylish and modern
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif
clap.gif

TIERAsta

i absolutely LOVE this HOT new skin! at first i didn't know what the heck i was looking at... but i'm SO glad i stuck around! great job!!

gracetre123

Great job!!! thanks to all the team!! I was little scared when I first saw it, and I must confess that I did't liked at first, I guess I miss the old skin...but this is very nice and it's a great change to specktra...after I been a while in the site, I love it!!!

visivo

This is a serious issue though, without the ability to change the "skin"... The new design is nice but is VERY hard on my eyes! Totally opposite some of your thoughts. It doesnt seem to be easily readable, esp. with the multiple frames in different tones and the vertical stripy lines.

I like the idea, but an option to change it would be so appreciated.

Thanks!

faifai

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
This is a serious issue though, without the ability to change the "skin"... The new design is nice but is VERY hard on my eyes! Totally opposite some of your thoughts. It doesnt seem to be easily readable, esp. with the multiple frames in different tones and the vertical stripy lines.

Honestly, I thought the same thing! I liked the old skin much better, it didn't seem so "busy" like this one does. I know others love the new one, but the option for the old skin back would be great! I am just having some difficulty finding the dropdown box to do this in.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo

Thanks!

You can change the skin back to the old "romantic speckles" skin at the bottom of the page, or u can make it your default skin in your user cp under profile.

Dragontears

It really looks great! I do web sites so I know how much work this took! Thanks for all the time I know you spent.

Is anyone else having an issue with the thread pages taking forever to open?
Sometimes it even locks up my browser. Of course (he he) it could be operator difficulities.

goodbyexxkitty

Is there anyone that could help me on this thanks button issue?! I mean am I just crazy or is there no thanks button in the screenshot I posted... This is really bugging me.

Janice

You don't have a thanks button, I'm not certain why or how, but I'm looking into it. You can always use the reputation button
reputation.gif
in every post to leave people positive feedback.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragontears
It really looks great! I do web sites so I know how much work this took! Thanks for all the time I know you spent.

Is anyone else having an issue with the thread pages taking forever to open?
Sometimes it even locks up my browser. Of course (he he) it could be operator difficulities.

Yes. When I initially come to specktra from another page, it takes forever to load and causes my system to hiccup as well.
It didn't at first, but it did start doing that yesterday a.m. for me. I was actually just about to post that.
oh.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
Honestly, I thought the same thing! I liked the old skin much better, it didn't seem so "busy" like this one does. I know others love the new one, but the option for the old skin back would be great! I am just having some difficulty finding the dropdown box to do this in.

I'm having the same difficulty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
You can change the skin back to the old "romantic speckles" skin at the bottom of the page, or u can make it your default skin in your user cp under profile.

can't make it do that in mine.