I wanna live in ___________!

Corvs Queen

So yeah, if you could live anywhere, where would it be. Recently I have been bitten by Brit bug so I would like to live in London.
smiles.gif
But I will always be a North Carolina girl at heart so I would also like to move back to western N.C. More exactly, Asheville. I miss it so much! I was never really around big towns until I moved here 4 years ago and I guess that in a way it has grown on me a bit. All in all Europe was such a departure from everything I had ever known so for me to say I would like to live in London is huge 180.
th_LMAO.gif
So ladies, tell me, where would you wanna live?

Holly

I wanna live in London! I was there for a month a few years ago, and it is still by far my favourite city. Totally fell in love with it.

MACATTAK

I live in California, and I love California. I would love to live in San Diego California (about an hour or so away from where I live now). The weather is awesome, and I just love the whole feeling down there.

Tinkee-Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
But I will always be a North Carolina girl at heart so I would also like to move back to western N.C.

I think North Carolina would be my ideal place too... I love the south and i want a big plantation style home and lots of acerage! I would also like an apartment in NYC but I cant stand the city for too long lol... im a country girl! I live in Canada but I am not a fan of it at all lol.. houses are so flippin expensive because of the olympics!
thmbdn.gif

vandael

AUSTRALIA! diversity, culture, accents... all sounds good to me. or anywhere along the California coastline... i just want some pacific ocean action! i love chicago, but going to the beach means lake michigan. not all that exciting. LOL.

User93

in the city close to seaside in LA, whe its always so warm and nice, with my family and my bf
ssad.gif
I wish!

MeliBoss

I would LOVE to be able to move back to Hawaii. My father was in the Army and we lived there for 3 years ( I think from when I was 13-16...10 years ago
ssad.gif
) and I LOVED LOVED LOVED It there. I still have a few friends there and If could pick up and move anywhere, I would go back there no doubt!

Zantedge

I'd love to live in Sweden (I've never been there though), but I don't see myself living anywhere but Canada (BC more specifically). It'd be nice to live somewhere else for a while but I think I would miss it here too much.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

As boring as my city is, I actually really like it here in my little beach town. The weather is always nice, never too hot.

I also really love Western Washington State. I love the rain.

and W.Oregon too. but Oregon has stupid laws so I will choose Washington.

Babyloo

Right where I am in Cardiff, Wales. It has everything, and all in walking distance (well, pretty much, if you don't mind walking for half an hour!)

Latest posts