shockt.gif
shockt.gif
:shoc ked:
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
Really?
Then again, MAC jacks up their prices in the UK and other countries, right? if I wasn't in the US and MAC's prices were higher, maybe I'd would be, too...

Without a doubt in my mind, if I had the money to get the whole illamasqua collection, I'd toss out all my mac stuff
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
Without a doubt in my mind, if I had the money to get the whole illamasqua collection, I'd toss out all my mac stuff
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Well, at least one person is now cured of their mac addiction!
tong.gif

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayley123
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
:shoc ked:
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
Really?
Then again, MAC jacks up their prices in the UK and other countries, right? if I wasn't in the US and MAC's prices were higher, maybe I'd would be, too...

UK & U.S MAC prices are the same bar a few cents cos of the exchange rate at the mo.

Vixxen

i'm so obsessed with this brand, i made a huge order last month (i'm in the us) and i'm placing another order today.

Girlfit

can anyone maybe post swatch photos of ALL the foundation colors that are available? Its difficult to get a real idea from their website what the colors all look like.

I'm really interested in the most lightest shades and the absolute DARKEST shades as I feel those are the biggest challenges I have with complexion shades in my own freelance kit.
th_DANCE.gif

D

Deleted member 49521

I e-mailed them yesterday to ask if they planned to open a counter in my city any time soon and got a reply early this morning.

Quote:
Hi kirsty

Illamasaua will be continuing it's uk rollouts next year but unfortunAtely no confirmed venues yet! I'll put a word in for Nottingham for ya! If you struggle with the online swatches you can always give me a shout and I'm more than happy to help you.

Jo x

Hopefully this means there'll be a lot more counters next year, which is very exciting! I've yet to reply, I'm trying to narrow down the products/colours I'm asking about so I don't overwhelm her
winks.gif

If anyone's stuck, I'd suggest e-mailing them as well. Maybe they'll even be kind enough to swatch things for you!

user79

Just posted all my swatches in the swatch thread. I recently did a product feature on Illamasqua on my YT channel if you want to check it out where I show and talk about the products. Hope that helps someone.

I am really liking these products!

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlfit
can anyone maybe post swatch photos of ALL the foundation colors that are available? Its difficult to get a real idea from their website what the colors all look like.

I'm really interested in the most lightest shades and the absolute DARKEST shades as I feel those are the biggest challenges I have with complexion shades in my own freelance kit.
th_DANCE.gif

i very much doubt that anyone owns every foundation shade there is!!!

FemmeFatale

These products are amazing. From what I have I love, I wish there was a US counter. The website is zero help whatsoever with swatches! I have a huge wish list. I am going to London in less than a month so I will be sure to hit up the counter in Selfridges!

user79

Oh btw, I officially LOOOOVE the Highlighter and Blusher Brush 1 both for foundation. The Highlighter is a good dupe of the shape of the MAC 109 but it blows the mac one out of the water as far as application goes for foundation. The 109 sheds so much I hate it! I don't know how anyone can rave about the 109 for applying liquid or cream foundation, everytime I use it I have to pick off at least 5 or 6 hairs from my face. The Illamasqua one is awesome for buffing in and the Highlighter has a very similar shape, doesn't shed, and it's synthetic. LOVE this brush!

ztirkazoid

Blah -- wished this brand was easily accessible! Another disadvantage of living in Canada.

The colours are gorgeous and the packaging looks great as well.

Mui

I have to admit, the reason I'm so interested in Illamasqua is because of the AWSOME promotional pictures!!

I want to try a few of their eyeshadows but most importantly I want to try their face products. Are there any reviews/color equivilants on them? *Hopeful*

jennafizzy

get busy illamasqua, make a deal with sephora, or one of the department stores, do something! they NEED to come to america!

replica

I've added a picture of their nail polishes I have to my blog below, I can't always add pictures to the swatch thread without having to chop them down loads, which can make them look strange. Hope that helps.
Someone was saying about if they offer a discount to professionals and I am pretty sure they do, wish I was a makeup artist, would save me a lot of ££
smiles.gif

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica
I've added a picture of their nail polishes I have to my blog below, I can't always add pictures to the swatch thread without having to chop them down loads, which can make them look strange. Hope that helps.
Someone was saying about if they offer a discount to professionals and I am pretty sure they do, wish I was a makeup artist, would save me a lot of ££
smiles.gif

You can resize the pics on Tinypic to fit with what is acceptable with this board
smiles.gif

Latest posts