Illamasqua Discussion

Aurynn

I cannot wait to check out Illamasqua when I get to London next week Sunday. Three weeks is enough to take some time and decide what I want (everything?) Hehe.

Any must-haves you guys can recommend?

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurynn
I cannot wait to check out Illamasqua when I get to London next week Sunday. Three weeks is enough to take some time and decide what I want (everything?) Hehe.

Any must-haves you guys can recommend?

Well in a couple of weeks they will be launching the new Powder Metals, extending the Sirens Collection.

Read about it here: The Official Blog of Illamasqua: New Powdered Metals!

These are going to be actually amazing, I'm going to grab one when they're released. Also very popular items appear to be the pure pigments and the intense lipglosses.

I only have a few things from illamasqua but I am going to have a clear out of my MAC stuff to make room for the collection

Aurynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
Well in a couple of weeks they will be launching the new Powder Metals, extending the Sirens Collection.

Read about it here: The Official Blog of Illamasqua: New Powdered Metals!

These are going to be actually amazing, I'm going to grab one when they're released. Also very popular items appear to be the pure pigments and the intense lipglosses.

I only have a few things from illamasqua but I am going to have a clear out of my MAC stuff to make room for the collection

Thanks
smiles.gif
I'll definitely check those out. Bebhionn is calling my name!

outinapout

Illamasqua Coming to the US in July!

UK rockstar brand Illamasqua will be making it's US debut this month!

Beginning July 21st, Sephora.com will start carrying the line, followed by an in store launch July 30th at the NY Times Square location. From there, the line will roll out nationwide this fall.

I spoke to a manager at my local Sephora (in Cincinnati, OH) as well as the HR manager at the 5th Ave. NYC location just yesterday, and neither manager had ever heard of Illamasqua- that goes to show you how tightly under wraps this was! The Cincinnati manager Valerie did explain to me that only 2 retrofits are done annually, the next will be at the end of August or begining of September, so this will be when we can expect the lines to debut nationwide. It is unclear whether all Sephora stores will carry the line or if it will be select distribution.

hello_my_apple

Re: Illamasqua Coming to the US in July!

omg! i almost had an orgasm! lol. i went to London in May and was blown away by the line the packing is so gorgeous!

MrsRjizzle

This is so exciting! All sephora stores carry different lines though! Hope mine gets it!

outinapout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
This is so exciting! All sephora stores carry different lines though! Hope mine gets it!

You're right- I'm in contact w/ Illamasqua and am trying to get more details on the release, I'll post any updates on my website asafp!
th_DANCE.gif

peacelover18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennafizzy
get busy illamasqua, make a deal with sephora, or one of the department stores, do something! they NEED to come to america!

Your wish has been granted. They're coming to sephora.comon July 21, and will be in stores in the fall.

drools.gif
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

CreamPuffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelover18
Your wish has been granted. They're coming to sephora.comon July 21, and will be in stores in the fall.

drools.gif
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

LOL....I just came here to share the amazing news as well and to respond to the same girl. I'm sooooooooooooooo EXCITED!!!!
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Also the entire line will be available on sephora.com on July 21 and they will have a store in Times Square that opens on July 30. On top of that more store will be on their way in the Fall.

outinapout

Quote:
Originally Posted by outinapout
You're right- I'm in contact w/ Illamasqua and am trying to get more details on the release, I'll post any updates on my website asafp!
th_DANCE.gif

I've also been in contact w/ the brand- of course, I was before the news came out that they were coming here, and she wasn't able to give the info to me prior to Sephora releasing the details- I guess if we cover both ends of the spectrum we're more likely to get the info.

Of course, I'll post any updates here in brief and in more detail on my site!

Arisone

YAY! I cannot wait. I was tempted to buy some of their stuff online but I prefer getting it from a store.

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by outinapout
th_DANCE.gif

Awesome, can't wait to hear. I'm dying to try this line.

outinapout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlfit
can anyone maybe post swatch photos of ALL the foundation colors that are available? Its difficult to get a real idea from their website what the colors all look like.

I'm really interested in the most lightest shades and the absolute DARKEST shades as I feel those are the biggest challenges I have with complexion shades in my own freelance kit.
th_DANCE.gif

If it helps at all, I know the lightest (100) is a pure white, it is not a skin tone shade. I spoke to Illamasqua artist Aga today and she actually told me that the company is working on re-tooling the foundation line to improve the wearability of the shade range. There is also a post on the Illamasqua blog that at least partially explains the range.

outinapout

BTW everybody: though the original release from Sephora said July 30th, the Illamaqua sit now says they will be available at the Sephora Times Square location on July 31st. It will also be an edited assortment, but with over 200 products, hopefully the major players will all be there!

outinapout

BTW everybody: though the original release from Sephora said July 30th, the Illamaqua sit now says they will be available at the Sephora Times Square location on July 31st. It will also be an edited assortment, but with over 200 products, hopefully the major players will all be there!

MrsRjizzle

I just worry because my store just did a remodel. they got rid of alot of brands. Brought in alot of new brands. Everything is sharing space with everything else, etc. Its all packed so tight I just dont know where they would fit anything else! oh well if my store doesnt union square in SF will for sure. They have alot more room in there! yippeee!