Illamasqua Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
New mini "bloggers" collection now available:

http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/collections/creators/

I think I want both polishes and Wanderlust lip gloss. I'd also recommend checking out the new Velvet blushes if you haven't already. The cream-to-powder formula is fantastic and long-lasting.

Also, The Bay in Canada has their very own Illamasqua nail polish shade called Gothiqua. I was sure that it had been released elsewhere, but it does actually look like it's an exclusive. It's a medium-deep berry shade with fine teal blue shimmer that shows as kind of an icy reflect. Quite amazing.

Rainbunny

Vancouverites, the Illamasqua counter is up and running at the Bay downtown! It has been there for 2 weeks now, and they have a huge space. I stumbled across it yesterday and bought the cream blusher in Laid ( my first time trying the brand), and it's fantastic. Thrilled too that the Bay prices are so much cheaper than Sephora--it's about par price-wise with non- special packaging Mac. I may stop in again today after checking out Divine Nights at Mac this morning! Would like to try a powder blush too. The MUA said you can use the cream blushes on your lips, too, and Laid is perfect for putting a bit on top to give a bit more pink to a nude l/s that needs a bit more oomph ( much faster than using a pinky pencil underneath if you're running out the door!). I don't find it has a weird texture on the lips, either, unlike the Nars multiples. I can tell I'll be repurchasing Laid, for sure. I think it's described as a hot pink, but I think it has a purply-mauve tone to it. Love it.

TommyCJC

Illamasqua Cream Pigments... AMAZING for lips!!

Couldn't find anywhere to put this post so I made my own thread, hope that's okay!!

I am in love with these little pigments, I tend to just use them for lips though!!
They set to a matte which is my fave finish, they apply perfectly with a brush and they don't remotely dry my lips... They work well with liners and gloss too so it's crazy they don't get much mention as lip products!!

This was a look I did last night, it's Nightmoth lip pencil and the Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Depravity.
I think it's an unexpected hit for me!!

From a little while back hehe!! It's just the Cream Pigment in Mould.. And it lasted all night!!

And then there is my fave shade Delirium!! It's the prettiest mauve nude shade!! It's got a slight lavender tint to it!! I'm wearing it with Urban Decay Paranoid liner here so it's less pale and a little warmer but you get the idea how pretty it is I hope!!

Anybody else use these babies?! Thoughts?! Combo's!!
I'm yet to buy Hollow or Dab... But I reallly want them! haha =)

TommyCJC

You look super hot!!! I've tried Mac pigments on lippies tho gotta try the illamasqua ones
Heyy! Thank you for such lovely words!! Sorry doll I am sooo dumb! I mean CREAM pigments!! I was typing without my first coffee of the dayy!!
I've never tried a powder pigment over lipsticks, how does that look!? Will for sure try that!! hehe =)
Xx

TommyCJC

I merged your thread with this one, Tommy.
smiles.gif
Thank you, girly!! I couldn't find anywhere to post it!! =) <3 Xx

MakeupForMommy

I've been drooling over Kontrol swatches and finally came around and got it! i ordered from Sephoras website. i have to say i own a gazillion purples but nothing like this one! i am impressed! i just ordered the blush in Allure and gleam cream in Aurora. Im hoping to love those as well! Im also eyeing the Blusher Blush 1 but cant bring myself to spend that much on a brush at the moment. I ope to add that beauty to my collection soon too!

macgirl006

Couldn't find anywhere to put this post so I made my own thread, hope that's okay!! I am in love with these little pigments, I tend to just use them for lips though!! They set to a matte which is my fave finish, they apply perfectly with a brush and they don't remotely dry my lips... They work well with liners and gloss too so it's crazy they don't get much mention as lip products!! This was a look I did last night, it's Nightmoth lip pencil and the Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Depravity. I think it's an unexpected hit for me!! From a little while back hehe!! It's just the Cream Pigment in Mould.. And it lasted all night!!  And then there is my fave shade Delirium!! It's the prettiest mauve nude shade!! It's got a slight lavender tint to it!!  I'm wearing it with Urban Decay Paranoid liner here so it's less pale and a little warmer but you get the idea how pretty it is I hope!! Anybody else use these babies?! Thoughts?! Combo's!! I'm yet to buy Hollow or Dab... But I reallly want them! haha =)
Thanks for sharing! They all look great on you!

martiangurll

Anybody try ESP lippy? I am deciding between it and Kontrol--I know the latter gets a lot of love here, but ESP looks more wearable to me?
th_confused_new.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Anybody try ESP lippy? I am deciding between it and Kontrol--I know the latter gets a lot of love here, but ESP looks more wearable to me?
th_confused_new.gif
ESP felt drier to me, but I haven't tried it on.

Some pics on Instagram of new Illamasqua items:

Fatale shadow quad http://web.stagram.com/p/581752306870604841_50354692

Fatale swatches http://web.stagram.com/p/581808577222849862_291382348

Sculpting Powder duo http://web.stagram.com/p/579747702672504610_291382348

New brushes (already on web site) http://web.stagram.com/p/570174660417991700_291382348

links taken from http://web.stagram.com/n/yodaofcosmetics/

ElectricLady

Just ordered Eurydice lipstick... I hope I like it. I own three or four Illamasqua nail polishes that I already love. I considered ESP a while ago, but I don't think I'd like it much and Kontrol never interested me.

macgirl006

Just ordered Eurydice lipstick... I hope I like it. I own three or four Illamasqua nail polishes that I already love. I considered ESP a while ago, but I don't think I'd like it much and Kontrol never interested me.
Can you please post swatches when you have a chance? :)

Knope2012

I found some reviews of Shard lipstick and I want it so badly, but not enough to pay UK shipping...can anyone think of a similar color?

pnfpn

I found some reviews of Shard lipstick and I want it so badly, but not enough to pay UK shipping...can anyone think of a similar color?
They offer a good price for tracking included but if you asked someone to CP it for you it would be around £3.50-4.50 postage without tracking.

Knope2012

I have a lip swatch of Eurydice http://i.imgur.com/ZCWRC0V.jpg It's one of the more drying colours though I feel. I own a few others by them and have little to no issues with them, just Eurydice is a bit more drier.

They offer a good price for tracking included but if you asked someone to CP it for you it would be around £3.50-4.50 postage without tracking.
I'll consider it. I would like to get Peaked Blusher too, so I may wait and get both at once

MakeupForMommy

Finally got around go wearing Kontrol. I lined it with NYX Blackberry. First picture is in natural light and second is in artificial light. It's very dry but I love the color. I'm eyeing Scandal and growl and hope those aren't as dry.

honybr

Finally got around go wearing Kontrol. I lined it with NYX Blackberry. First picture is in natural light and second is in artificial light. It's very dry but I love the color. I'm eyeing Scandal and growl and hope those aren't as dry.
You look awesome! I've been eyeing this color but I'm trying to wait to see if they do a Black Friday sale.