Illamasqua Discussion

kerry-jane88

Thank you @honybr and @macgirl006 !!! I received a lot of confused looks so I'm guessing it's not a color everyone is fond of.
I wore illamasquas poison on a night out once and id never received so many funny looks but then I also got so much attention! People were just like, why are you wearing that!? But confidence attracts :) I love illamasquas shades, I've owned a fair number of them and I think some are very unique. I won't be buying anymore unless they're in the under £10 sales though, as they're just so darn dry :( If anyone wants some illamasqua product advice just ask I've worked my way through most of their products lol :)

macgirl006

Thank you @honybr and @macgirl006 !!! I received a lot of confused looks so I'm guessing it's not a color everyone is fond of.
People just don't realize that there are other lipstick shades other than red. People are just not open minded enuff these days and I say if you have the confidence u can rock any color. As they say, "why fit in, when you were born to stand out." Keep on killin 'em MakeupForMommy!

MakeupForMommy

I wore illamasquas poison on a night out once and id never received so many funny looks but then I also got so much attention! People were just like, why are you wearing that!? But confidence attracts :) I love illamasquas shades, I've owned a fair number of them and I think some are very unique. I won't be buying anymore unless they're in the under £10 sales though, as they're just so darn dry :( If anyone wants some illamasqua product advice just ask I've worked my way through most of their products lol :)
I did have to dig deep to find enough courage to walk out of the house with it. But I'm so happy I did. How do you feel about the hydra veil? Also the velvet blushes? I just ordered the Sleek velvet blusher and hope I love it.

MakeupForMommy

People just don't realize that there are other lipstick shades other than red. People are just not open minded enuff these days and I say if you have the confidence u can rock any color. As they say, "why fit in, when you were born to stand out." Keep on killin 'em MakeupForMommy!
Thank you That made me feel that much better. With bold colors like that, I try to hurry and apply and walk out the door so I don't think about it too much. By the time I feel like changing it to something less loud, I would already be gone. Lol!!! You're so right though. I think I actually like the attention though!

kerry-jane88

I did have to dig deep to find enough courage to walk out of the house with it. But I'm so happy I did. How do you feel about the hydra veil? Also the velvet blushes? I just ordered the Sleek velvet blusher and hope I love it.
The hydra veil looks pretty cool, the consistency is very strange, kind of like a cooling gel. I stopped myself from buying it though because im very very oily. I'd love to try it though! Any illamasqua blush is a massive yes, all of the blush formulas are incredible!

martiangurll

eyelove.gif
Looks bold and gorgeous on you. I love it.

raych1984

I just bought the Perfect Pout set! Illamasqua sent me a birthday discount code, so I got it for £51, plus I got the free cream blusher in Dixie :)

kerry-jane88

I just bought the Perfect Pout set! Illamasqua sent me a birthday discount code, so I got it for £51, plus I got the free cream blusher in Dixie :)
I'd fancied ordering something so I could get dixie, but im going to wait it out and see what the upcoming surprises are!

Ajigglin

Jumping into the Illamasqua pool! I was feening for Wanderlust after seeing T use it on top of MAC Hautecoture, so I ordered it, Kontrol, ESP, and some other gloss so the shipping would make sense. I'm mad I didn't get Howl for free. Intense Lipgloss, which Wanderlust is, was in the Xmas Gift section that the email said qualified for the free lippie. Wankers.

kerry-jane88

Jumping into the Illamasqua pool! I was feening for Wanderlust after seeing T use it on top of MAC Hautecoture, so I ordered it, Kontrol, ESP, and some other gloss so the shipping would make sense. I'm mad I didn't get Howl for free. Intense Lipgloss, which Wanderlust is, was in the Xmas Gift section that the email said qualified for the free lippie. Wankers.
Send them an email? You can but ask! :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wearing Kontrol today. It really is a great color. I paired it with MAC Cherry.
That sounds like a great combination!

I've been trying out their new Precision Gel Liner and I am completely sold. It's displaced my Blacktrack fluidline as my go-to cream liner. I cannot get over how easy the formula is to work with. I'm not an artist by any means, but I find this one gives me a smooth perfect line every time with no fuss. Really hoping that they do more colours!!!!

raych1984

That made me feel that much better. With bold colors like that, I try to hurry and apply and walk out the door so I don't think about it too much. By the time I feel like changing it to something less loud, I would already be gone. Lol!!! You're so right though. I think I actually like the attention though!
You looked beautiful in your pictures. I do the same, with putting bold lipsticks on! I do it quick, and get out the house, so no double thinking!! My friends are used to me wearing bold colours, I'm just not sure if the rest of Birmingham, UK are!!

raych1984

There is a 15% off discount code at the moment, FACEBOOK15, which is vaild for another 7 hours according to their facebook page. I went ahead and ordered Blizzard nail polish, so I got Belladonna intense lipgloss for free. Interstingly, I got the 15% off on top of my 10% off for being a member, so the two items were £11. Happy days!

Ajigglin

Nice! Although, I just finished giving them the business for not giving me Howl for free since I did order an Intense Lipglass. I brought the drama and told them they would never get my coins again. I would look crazy coming back for another order. :/