Illamasqua Discussion

MakeupForMommy

You looked beautiful in your pictures. I do the same, with putting bold lipsticks on! I do it quick, and get out the house, so no double thinking!! My friends are used to me wearing bold colours, I'm just not sure if the rest of Birmingham, UK are!!
thanks a bunch! lol!! the things we have to do for the love of make up.

Marsha Pomells

Illamasqua Disciple is no more

so, I was checking out the illamasqua website for a new lipstick for me to buy to take with me on holiday, I think the title of this thread says it all :(:(:(:(

kait0

Ugh I love Illamasqua. What did you end up purchasing? I haven't tried any of their lipsticks - I heard they can be drying and difficult to work with.

Marsha Pomells

Bought a couple of their lip glosses in violate and repulse, but I wanted to get another disciple as I seem to use it quite a lot (plus it is my favourite lipstick ahead of apocalips and kontrol). Just found out on their website this evening. The disciple lipstick is not drying

Marsha Pomells

I love experimenting with different colours and illamasqua do high end lipsticks that are unique (MAC take note). Sadly we don't have sephora in the uk (does selfridges count). Today is the first time I've worn Kontrol properly...
c6f551ce_image.jpeg
I hope they don't discontinue Kontrol

GoldenGirl

Is someone willing to order Wanderlust for me if they're ordering something else? I had that bad boy in my cart, then calculated the shipping and was like WHOA! That shipping is NUTS since I'm in the US, it's more than the gloss! I really really want it, I LOVE the color, but I can't justify that shipping cost, that's insane.

I have Hermetic and I love it, I actually need to wear it more often.

pnfpn

Is someone willing to order Wanderlust for me if they're ordering something else? I had that bad boy in my cart, then calculated the shipping and was like WHOA! That shipping is NUTS since I'm in the US, it's more than the gloss! I really really want it, I LOVE the color, but I can't justify that shipping cost, that's insane.

I have Hermetic and I love it, I actually need to wear it more often.
I'm buying stuff towards the end of the month when they give me my birthday discount. I'm happy to order it for you then if you don't get it before.

NaomiH

I'm really looking forward to my upcoming trip to the UK since I ordered Disciple and had it shipped to my boyfriend's house since it apparently can't ship to the US.

Marsha Pomells

I'm really looking forward to my upcoming trip to the UK since I ordered Disciple and had it shipped to my boyfriend's house since it apparently can't ship to the US.
Disciple is a very beautiful shade. Are you heading into London by any chance cos I can give you the directions to their flagship store

NaomiH

Disciple is a very beautiful shade. Are you heading into London by any chance cos I can give you the directions to their flagship store
I do plan on making him take me around London again, yes, though I'm not quite sure what all we're going to do yet. Thank you very much for the offer!

alyxo

Last year I bought their pigment in Static and I fell in love with it. The other day I bought Berber pigment and Lover blush. I'm so in love with Illamasqua products. They remind me of MAC cosmetics but a European version that is more dramatic.

Knope2012

Hmmm I just got one of the Velvet Blushers from Sephora today, and while it came intact, after a few minutes of being inside the house, the product (not the casing) cracked straight down the middle. Am I better off exchanging it for another one?

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hmmm I just got one of the Velvet Blushers from Sephora today, and while it came intact, after a few minutes of being inside the house, the product (not the casing) cracked straight down the middle. Am I better off exchanging it for another one?
Definitely. That sounds like the product got dried out and/ or damaged in transit and never recovered. I've had no such problems with mine and I've had it for a few months.

Knope2012

Definitely. That sounds like the product got dried out and/ or damaged in transit and never recovered. I've had no such problems with mine and I've had it for a few months.
Thanks, I'll be sending it back! It's a shame, as the color is gorgeous

kait0

Today I ordered blushes in Lover, Tremble and Promise, from illamasqua's website. Did anyone pick up anything from the online sale?

alyxo

Today I ordered blushes in Lover, Tremble and Promise, from illamasqua's website. Did anyone pick up anything from the online sale?
I have Lover. Absolutely gorgeous, you will love it! I've been wearing it every day, since I purchased it which was last Thursday. I want so many of Illamasqua's blushes. I'm especially excited to get my little hands on Thrust, Morale and Sin.

kait0

I have Lover. Absolutely gorgeous, you will love it! I've been wearing it every day, since I purchased it which was last Thursday. I want so many of Illamasqua's blushes. I'm especially excited to get my little hands on Thrust, Morale and Sin.
Ah so excited ha although I'm sure I won't see them for like a month!. At some point I want to pick up the cream blush in Lies to use as a highlight! Their blushes are just outstanding.