Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Next time you're there hun could you please let me know if they have the gel eyeliner in black? Adelaide is compeltely sold out and I've been trying to get some for weeks!!!!!!

Too easy, I'm planning on heading to Highpoint on Monday to check out the BBR collection and the Inglot shop in right next Myer, if they have any I'll grab some for you
th_wink3.gif

Alina

Hi everyone!
smiles.gif

I'm from Poland and until now I didn't know that Inglot has stores in other countries too.. It's great that they are expanding and that you like their products
smiles.gif
They are very popular here and are on the market for a long time..25 years or something like that.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Hi everyone!
smiles.gif

I'm from Poland and until now I didn't know that Inglot has stores in other countries too.. It's great that they are expanding and that you like their products
smiles.gif
They are very popular here and are on the market for a long time..25 years or something like that.

And it shows, because I really love their products
Some of their e/s arent pigmented enough, but I'm a MUFE lover and I kinda compare everything to it... that's just me
lol.gif

metal_romantic

kittycatliss, I love that eye!

(All prices in this post are AU)

I'm just starting out freelancing and I bought a couple of that large freedom palettes. You fill them with whichever selection of products you want form the Freedom range, which incudes eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers and face powders. They fit 30 eyeshadows. They're 3g each which is a great size. The round shadows for the Pro 3 and Pr 5 palettes are 1.8g I think. Some of the square freedom shadows are from the AMC range- just look on the back of the testers, some will say "AMC". (The AMC shadows, such as those from the Pro 5/ Pro 3 range contain no talc). The blushes (and bronzers) are the size of 2 of these shadows, so you could fit 15 blushes in the big palette. Face powders are the size of 4 shadows or 2 blushes. You can choose a combination of these products. Freedom shadows cost $12 each and the AMC shadows $14, so if you use one us it's not much to replace. As they attach with magnets you could buy some spares too and change the colours round before you leave depending on the job. If you used a lot of things up though, you might want to just buy a new palette.

So... if the palette is $160, that means the shadows are $5.33 each. Blushes/bronzers would be $10.66 ea and face powders $21.33 ea.

when i went to poland, i fell in love with Inglot. Their eyshadows are so vibrant and don't crease. I especially love their 3 eyeshadow pans- with the brown/natural one being my favourite. their blushes are amazing too. i should of bought more when i went!!
one thing they should of changed is the naming of their products, i dont like the number coding.

anyway <3 <3

metal_romantic

Hmm, some of the colours in my palette aren't as pigmented as others... the quality seems to be inconsistent. I know that some of the freedom shadows are from the AMC range and most aren't, but ti's not that. There is one especially (a yellowy green) that is pretty useless and I wish it were possible to exchange it but I can't.
ssad.gif

(Here in Australia we can't exchange cosmetics for hygiene reasons unless it is faulty)

metal_romantic

Can anyone compare the MAC 187 with Inglot's version? Here, the MAC is $85 (that's approx. US $62.20!!!) and the Inglot is $60 (equivalent to US $43.90- dearer than your MAC 187 RRP!!)
So I was wondering whether I should save the $25 and buy Inglot's brush or stick with MAC, which costs the better part of a hundred bucks.

Superkaz

I have both brushes.
I use my Inglot brush all the time. I even gave away most my mac brushes to my sister as I though the Inglot brushes were alot nicer and didnt shed at all.

I think the Inglot ones feels more dense in a way which helps distribute everything more efficiently.

Do you have either of the brushes at all? Or can you test it out somewhere before purchase?

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_romantic
Can anyone compare the MAC 187 with Inglot's version? Here, the MAC is $85 (that's approx. US $62.20!!!) and the Inglot is $60 (equivalent to US $43.90- dearer than your MAC 187 RRP!!)
So I was wondering whether I should save the $25 and buy Inglot's brush or stick with MAC, which costs the better part of a hundred bucks.

I have two 187SE's from MAC and one of the Inglot 187 dupe, and I am more than happy with the Inglot one
yes.gif

I also have the bent eyeliner brush from Inglot and use it every day
smiles.gif

Apart from that, most of my brushes are from MAC.

BEA2LS

is there anywhere at all in the united states that sells them? i would love to see them in person first. i have had polish family members talk about this brand years ago but have forgotten about it until i saw this thread
smiles.gif

MrsMay

Just letting everyone know I have started a swatch thread in the appropriate forum which I'm adding swatches of all my Inglot e/s, liners etc over time.

If anyone else would like to contribute swatches, please swatch away!!
greengrin.gif
It would be very helpful as their websites suck for colour selection lol.

urbanD0LL

omg omg omg !! i went to Inglot and everything changed , the way things are displayed , they even changed like the forms of the es , you can choose either rectangles or rounds , they have a bunch of new stuff ! they have liquid luminizers which are awesooommeeee !! oh man can't wait for that !@#$% paycheck , bills can wait but my new Inglot makeup can't !!

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Just letting everyone know I have started a swatch thread in the appropriate forum which I'm adding swatches of all my Inglot e/s, liners etc over time.

Thanks so much for those swatches! I just looked at them and those e/s colors are beyond gorgeous! I need to see if their NY store has a website, and if they sell online if they do have one. Those purples and pinks (#43, 948, 89, 939 and 142) took my breath away!

MrsMay

^^ I still have more to swatch lol (including more of their pigments) I hope to get around to doing that in the next week or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
is there anywhere at all in the united states that sells them? i would love to see them in person first. i have had polish family members talk about this brand years ago but have forgotten about it until i saw this thread

I would like to know! I can't find any websites for them (that have anything about the US) through Google. Any locations in Southern California would be appreciated... :/

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanD0LL
omg omg omg !! i went to Inglot and everything changed , the way things are displayed , they even changed like the forms of the es , you can choose either rectangles or rounds , they have a bunch of new stuff ! they have liquid luminizers which are awesooommeeee !! oh man can't wait for that !@#$% paycheck , bills can wait but my new Inglot makeup can't !!

Omg that's why I got e/s refills for like... 3$ the other day
It sucks if they resized them, that means it wont go in the freedom palette anymore? I have to check it out

urbanD0LL

yeah i guess so , they have like this craaaazy sale going , eyeshadows for $1 and $5 ... but i believe they do fit in the freedom palette ... maybe not because they are selling the freedom eyeshadows at those prices ... anywho there's one right next to my work and i go like every 2 days , everything is in a box and it's hard to look for colors so i get 2-3 everytime i go LOL , i swear the girls are tired of seeing me .

Latest posts