Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

macmistress

hiii!

any new hauls?

anyone know a website that works? i need to stock up on eyeliners n being from uk im missing em!
th_dunno.gif

Willa

I stay away from it for now
I'm so broke these days, I can't buy makeup
lol.gif

But I'll check out the counter the next time I go to the shopping mall

angierafaela

I just stumbled upon the Inglot store on broadway [NYC] and what caught my attention at first was the eerie similarity to MAC but I was super impressed. They are a bit cheaper and their color payoff [eyeshadows] is amazing. Super pigmented. The eyeshadow staying power is impressive as well. It stayed on well over 6 hours without any eyeshadow base, didn't crease and I still had to get it off using soap and water ... I don't know much about their other products but if they're as good as the eyeshadows ... MAC's got some serious competition coming.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by angierafaela
I just stumbled upon the Inglot store on broadway [NYC] and what caught my attention at first was the eerie similarity to MAC but I was super impressed. They are a bit cheaper and their color payoff [eyeshadows] is amazing. Super pigmented. The eyeshadow staying power is impressive as well. It stayed on well over 6 hours without any eyeshadow base, didn't crease and I still had to get it off using soap and water ... I don't know much about their other products but if they're as good as the eyeshadows ... MAC's got some serious competition coming.

It's not coming, it's there
lol.gif

jenizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
Bump!!

Does anyone know how much the Freedom palettes are in the UK?

I know you asked for this AAAAGES ago, but I bought the 5-shade palette for £15.

They've opened a store in Dublin too, and it's way overpriced compared to the UK. I did buy a second palette, ended up getting one of the shades the same as in the first... so silly! Cost me €20 but I believe it was a special offer, their usually €28 (for the 5 shade one)

I did buy the black gel eyeliner - most powerful gel eyeliner out there, hands down! EVERYONE should own it! It does wreck yer brushes though, so make sure you don't let it dry into them. I got a 3 shade lipstick palette too, which is great! Two palettes and so many looks achieved out of them. I could go on and on...
tong.gif

Willa

So so so... I went today
Omg, they changed a lot of stuff
They stopped one thing for good tho, before when you wanted a Freedom palette, you had to buy it full and if you wanted a refill you had to prove you finished one color.

Now, you can buy any type of palettes, even the whole magneted bottom one, and then you chose your colors. The pans are now 10$, but they downsized them to MAC's format, before they were like MUFE. They still have MUFE's size, but in a pot, and it's 15$ each.

The colors ARE TO DIE FOR... omg I was drooling
th_drool.gif

My next big expense will probably be there, the e/s formula was changed and is now smoother (next to creamy but still powder), more pigmented and they have a LOT of choice.

choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

anita22

I got a 10-shade palette today. I actually went in to get one for my sister's birthday in a few weeks, but as it's my birthday in a few days I couldn't resist
smiles.gif
It's a different format from the Freedom palettes I've seen online - a magnetised palette with 10 rectangular (almost square) shadows. Will take some pics if I get time. I love the colour choice Inglot has, though I struggled to find many matte options. However I'm very happy with the colours I got
smiles.gif

superficialgirl

I love inglot, we have on in malta and the quality of the lipglosses and eyeshadows are amazing! on par with mac and they are not as expensive!
I have swatches on my blog of a few items i have bought there
smiles.gif

banana1234

so annoyed, there used to be an inglot near where i lived, i drove all the way there (hour drive) today, and it had closed down! bloody recession

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionjunkiexx
where are there inglot stores in englandd?! i cant even find a website that works, theyve been down for months!

The only one I know of that's still around is in Westfield London (Shepherd's Bush tube stop). I'm heading out there tomorrow actually
drools.gif

There used to be another one somewhere (Bluewater??) but I think it closed down a while ago.

anita22

^ Also, regarding websites, the only active one I know of is for Malta:
INGLOT - Malta :: Welcome ::

There used to be a really good one for Australia which had a lot more product info on it, but unfortunately it's been under construction for a while now.

I did also pick up a catalogue/price list for brushes (in pounds sterling) so if you want to know anything about brushes I might be able to help.

banana1234

there used to be one in bromley but it closed down, it says its still there, but i was there yesterday and it had closed

fashionjunkiexx

ssad.gif
i might have to ask someone to do a cp for me from the one in westfieldd, do you know what the pricings like? how much for eyeshadows blushes etc?

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionjunkiexx
ssad.gif
i might have to ask someone to do a cp for me from the one in westfieldd, do you know what the pricings like? how much for eyeshadows blushes etc?

Their product range is so massive, I'm not even sure where to start... The Freedom palettes come in about a dozen different sizes and shapes - you choose your own colours and what sort of product goes in there. I'm not sure how much the 3-pans or 4-pans are, but I think the 5-pan palettes are £15 (any combo of eye shadow, lipstick, concealer, or brow powder). The magnetic 10-pan eyeshadow palettes are £35 (just posted pics on my blog if you want to see what I'm referring to), or you can get a 30-pan eyeshadow palette for about £80. Then there's a lot of sizes in between around the £20-30 mark, that hold blush, powder and eyeshadow. I'm not sure how it would work with a CP on these custom palettes though as the colour choice is massive and you just fill your palette with whatever you want - you'd have to give whoever's buying some clear guidelines on what colours you like!

I also recently got a cream blush (£8) and bronzer/highlighter combo (about £12 I think) and face primer (£12).

metal_romantic

^The cream blush is wonderful
greengrin.gif
I just hope it doesn't dry out any time soon...

I bought a lot of their brushes recently and I can attest that they are fantastic!

aziajs

I got a chance to check out some of the line at The Artist Summit and I was in love. I can't wait to see more. The quality and price point blew me away. It is about the price of MAC, in some cases cheaper, and they are really pigmented and easy to apply. I was in love with the loose pigments & the face powders. The pigments were so smooth and vibrant and the powder was the silkiest I have ever felt.

anita22

I'm still loving my Inglot palettes!! I'm thinking of getting a blush/and or lip palette, as a third "layer" to my magnetic eyeshadow palettes. Trying to be strong but I'm just a sucker for palettes.

Latest posts