Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I'm sorry if this has been asked, but I how can Americans not living in NYC get ahold of these products and what is the price range like? I just visited the website last night and I am intrigued.

If you are lucky enough to attend The Makeup Show or The Artist Summit, Inglot was there. I don't know if they'll be at the IMATS. Otherwise, just call the NYC and have it shipped.

The price range is a about the same for some products and little cheaper than MAC for others. Just call the store for pricing.

xLongLashesx

^^ the Inglot girls here in australia have bad hair/makeup too! appears universal lol..

so tonight I had my first trip in to Inglot and bought a 3 palette.. can anyone tell me how to pop the pans out? the girl said they would just come out but there is no dip for me to poke into to pop it..

panda0410

LOL, pick them out carefully?
greengrin.gif
I always buy the round pans to fit in my mac palettes so I dont have trouble with the square pans. A friend of mine has the 4 palette and she has a lot of trouble getting hers out too
ssad.gif

maci1401

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
^^ the Inglot girls here in australia have bad hair/makeup too! appears universal lol..

so tonight I had my first trip in to Inglot and bought a 3 palette.. can anyone tell me how to pop the pans out? the girl said they would just come out but there is no dip for me to poke into to pop it..

The palettes are magnetic so they want come out easy...You need to use something very thin on the sides to take the pans out
I actually like the girls at Inglot...which store did you go to?

xLongLashesx

LOL thanks Panda! I'm thinking maybe a metal nail file might do the trick. the girl was like, oh it's so easy you just pop them out... yeah right!!

maci1401- I go to one in Melbourne, are you in Australia? The girls are nice enough just pack on the MU with a trowel.. and the one I was talking to kept bagging MAC.. no need for it.

Boasorte

Someone told me there was an INglot in Manhattan, in Times Square I think... anyone been? I'm too lazy to go, but I wanna know their prices!

purrtykitty

Yes. It's a really small store and there are sooooo many things!! Definitely don't go unless you have some time on your hands. Prices aren't too bad either. A little cheaper than MAC with comparable quality. Some things seemed better quality than others. Fun to play and look at all the pretty colors, though. And definitely hard to restrain myself.
greengrin.gif

maci1401

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
LOL thanks Panda! I'm thinking maybe a metal nail file might do the trick. the girl was like, oh it's so easy you just pop them out... yeah right!!

maci1401- I go to one in Melbourne, are you in Australia? The girls are nice enough just pack on the MU with a trowel.. and the one I was talking to kept bagging MAC.. no need for it.

Yes in Melbourne...I think they have 7 stores in Melbourne...i usualy go to the one in Watergardens and their MP is always very nice....and about MAC i agree...

xLongLashesx

I went to the one at Highpoint, I used to work in the same shopping centre and I'd walk past them a lot. All the girls have really OTT mu.. not like the mac girls though that makes you go wow, these were more eww.. but each to their own. What I think is too much might be really glamorous for someone else!

I'm totally stoked with my shadows that I bought yesterday, creamy and pigmented and easy to blend. A bit disappointed with my liquid highlighter/bronzer, not much pigment and my face feels hot and tight where I've applied it- possible allergy on the way
ssad.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibat
They need to sell from the site or open a San Francisco store. ARGH!

Agreed! I sent an email though and the reply stated that they were working on selling through the website, so maybe that won't be too far off.

Miss_Jessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
their gel eyeliners are amazing, made me throw my blacktrack fluidline right in the trash. they hold up so well and do not even budge after 12 hours and my eyelids are super oily!

drools.gif
Inglot gel liners!! Thats what caught my eye first when i went there for the first time!
Then, it was the lipstick, the glosses, the shadow ect...
Now i have, a primer, 2 kind of foundations, 2 kind of powders , 2 different bronzers, 5-6 gel liner, 1 liquid liner, palettes ( two-2,one-10, one-5, one-4)
,one cream blush, 7-8 pigments, the duraline
bigheart.gif
, brushes etc...

I'm in loove with their products!

And since i went ( to the big one at Mc Gill in MOntreal), and stayed there for hours, i began talking with the mua's over there ,now i work there
yes.gif

So more Inglot products for me!
th_DANCE.gif

Karuzela

Yesterday I saw an amazing pink lipstick at INGLOT that reminded me of Lady Gaga MAC lipstick in color, but it was opaque and matte, but... sooo beautiful...
drools.gif
I think I need to go back and get it! Especially that it was 20pln! :O

I also recently got two nail conditioners (11 & 15, well, one is a diamond top coat) and a nail polish (874?) and they are really good quality and price
greengrin.gif
I can really recommend their nail polish
smiles.gif

DSC01621.JPG

purple_pumpkin

Inglot has come to Serbia, wee

I didn't go yet, but I'm interested in gel eyeliners, duraline, primer, foundation and shadows!!

How is the primer and foundation? for a girl with sensitive/oily skin, with large pores?

greengoesmoo

Don't quote me on this, but I am almost certain there is an Inglot in the UK, it's in Bluewater...
Anybody know if it's gone? Iwas there in 2008 as a stall rather than a store..

marlojean83

I was at the NYC store in Times Square last week and the sales associates were very helpful. I ended up buying a palette of concealers (so creamy!) and a small, 5 square pan e/s palette just to play around with. The color payoff is amazing and the price is great, too. If only they sold online! The SA did say they would be at IMATS and were planning to open more US stores this year. If you're in the area to check out the new MAC store, pop into Inglot.

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengoesmoo
Don't quote me on this, but I am almost certain there is an Inglot in the UK, it's in Bluewater...
Anybody know if it's gone? Iwas there in 2008 as a stall rather than a store..

I think I may have read there was one there at some point, but as far as I know the only one in the UK is the store in Westfield London.

maci1401

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pumpkin
Inglot has come to Serbia, wee

I didn't go yet, but I'm interested in gel eyeliners, duraline, primer, foundation and shadows!!

How is the primer and foundation? for a girl with sensitive/oily skin, with large pores?

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Oh their under makeup base is the best
thmbup.gif
[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Apparently it takes up the excess oil and doesn’t clog up the pores but still covers them so your skin can bread and looks
pretty.gif
... The best... you must try this miracle maker... i love it
yahoo.gif

RedRibbon

There is deffo an Inglot in Westfield as I've ogled the makeup in there myself.

Not sure about Bluewater, someone told me there used to be one in there and I've read a blog where a girl bought stuff from Inglot in Bluewater but it may have closed down?