Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

makeup4ever

Hi Everyone!
I'm a Specktra newbie and love this site!
I just got a job with Inglot, I'm so excited!! Any Inglot MUA's in here that can tell me what it's like working for them? I am so used to working with makeup that have names, do the numbers mess with your head a little? Anyways, I'm really looking forward to it!

user79

To the persons arguing over MAC vrs. Inglot, some of those comments made come off sounding pretty harsh and inflammatory. Please tone it down a notch so that we can get back onto track of discussing the cosmetic brand, and not have the thread become a slinging fest.

macmistress

Here is my Inglot Haul..from the UAE
thmbup.gif

AMC Pigments
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/IMG_0884.jpg

Body Sparkles without flash(else you cant make out the colours)

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/IMG_0887.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/IMG_0891.jpg

Inglot Soft Precision Eyeliners, " liquid eyeliners..one silver one gold and 2 normal eyeshadows. I hate them..

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/IMG_0894.jpg

stockham

What are the prices like in the UK? I'm moving back home to near bluewater and want to know if I should start saving for a haul before that hehe.

adela88

i think the inglot counter in blue water has gone!! i went there on the weekend and it wasnt there

their lipstick/nailvarnishes are my hg!
if anyone lives near a counter and is willing to do a cp for me please messege me
ssad.gif

jbid

in my country mac is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay expensive, like 20$ an eyeshadow refill pan and 25$ an eyeshadow with the black pot.
i first went to inglot for basic eyeshadows colors like black, highlighter, etc. it was 8$ a refill pan! then i found the cream blushes (20$), eyeliner pencils (15$) and very high quality but cheaper (not cheap!) brushes... i recommend inglot for ppl with budget constraints.
thmbup.gif

and here's my mini inglot collection... (i forgot to photo the liquid eyeliners, they're also great!)

i have 4 different colors from INGLOT - e/s, my friend sent me them, and i can say tht i really like them - the colors tht i have are with very very small sparkles but really nice and what's interesing - they look like matt e/s. pretty cool

makeup4ever

For those of you who love Inglot or curious to try it, get it while you can.... Inglot is closing many stores down...so sad
cry.gif

clarity

i bought some eyeshadows from inglot and i am so pleased with them they stay on my lid and you don't even need to apply more during the day. They have taken the stall out of my local shopping centre, do any english girls know if there is one in london or somewhere?
Is it true that the same company that make mac brushes also make inglot?

Madeleine

Does anybody know wheather Inglot eyeshadows fit into MAC /Pro 15x e/s palette?
Or perhaps singles are only square-shaped? Rectangulars?

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeleine

They're bigger. Inglot does sell a 16 pan case though.

makeup4ever

Quote:

Yes, Inglot's pro 5's are the same size as MAC's pro palette small eyeshadows. It stays in the Inglot 5 palette but you have to attach a magnet on the back so it won't fall out of the MAC quad or 15 palette.
The square and rectangular powders, bronzers, blushes and eyeshadows are part of the Freedom System and come with their own large and small palettes for you to configure, the possibilities are endless!!

jbid

Quote:

they have it all, but i prefer the round pans.
i keep them in mac quads and they fit very nicely, i have pictures of them in my traincase post (but i don't know how to link it, sorry.)

Madeleine

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup4ever
Yes, Inglot's pro 5's are the same size as MAC's pro palette small eyeshadows. It stays in the Inglot 5 palette but you have to attach a magnet on the back so it won't fall out of the MAC quad or 15 palette.
The square and rectangular powders, bronzers, blushes and eyeshadows are part of the Freedom System and come with their own large and small palettes for you to configure, the possibilities are endless!!

Great to hear that.
Now,if any of their blushes come in any other forms rather than kind of square-ish?
And if yes,if depoted do they fit in MAC's Pro Palette /6x blush?

Another question I would have if product so called Duraline is (more or less) the same as MAC mixing medium?
For mixing pigments etc?

Latest posts