Is anyone else gettin Mac/Makeup for Xmas?!

abbey_08

iv got a few bits from mac for xmas from my mum n bf, pigments, eyeshadows and my 1st mac eyelashes (woo) but neither seemed THAT impressed to be getting me mac. my bf doesnt think its a good xmas pressie but i said he should be happy that he already knows im gonna love my pressie! we normally have suprise presents but cos i lost my job i said itd be better to say what we each wanted!

is anyone else getting mac for xmas or what would you LOVE to get from mac this xmas?
santa.gif

PollyRhythm

I really, really put it out there that I wanted makeup but we just decided to take a trip and spend christmas in Las Vegas instead which either way, I'm still loving. Plus, I'm trying to make sure that I'll have some spending money so that I can finally go to the Mac Pro store and spend!

cupcake_x

I'd love to get some MAC for Christmas, but my father just bought me pounds of (not MAC) make-up. I'm mostly getting money, so maybe with that I'll be myself something special from MAC, maybe that Prrr lipglass I've been eyeing.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

My list this year is pretty much all makeup and/or gift cards. From my parents I asked for the MAC 217 & 182 brush, petticoat MSF, rave/wolf/black russian pearlglide, stark naked blush, and cool/warm pigment sets. I already know that my mom got them because I was with her when she bought them.
smiles.gif

CosmePro

Does a present to myself count?

I got a $300 AX bonus card and almost another 200 saved for the BBR collections so far and almost a month more to save!!

ImMACnificent

I got my mom Melba blush from MAC and Viva Glam V lipstick for Christmas. I got a friend (who I'm trying to get addicted) the tempting quad (she loves it!). I asked for my first "official" MAC palette with 15 pro eyeshadows. We'll see if I get them
greengrin.gif

NicksWifey

Nick let me order some MAC stuff I had been wanting for Christmas so I'm just waiting until I can get my hands on it!

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Nick let me order some MAC stuff I had been wanting for Christmas so I'm just waiting until I can get my hands on it!

Does he have good enough taste to pick it out for ya or do ya have to give him some hints
smiles.gif

MsChrys79

I've already been told that I will be getting money, because he's run out of gift ideas....and he says I already have everything although my MAC collection is very small but growing....

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_me
Anyone who has asked me what I want...I said "MAC,MAC,MAC
drools.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Hehehe, me too. And they all roll their eyes and sigh because they are thinking "honey you don't need anymore!"

:p

Mabelle

My list is almost entirely mac. I honestly dont think im going to get much. If anything ill get GC's which is fine (im waiting for BBR).
I don;t understand why my family seems to be so anti buying makeup (excluding my mum). It;s kind of a bummer. They ask for a list and i go through the trouble of making a very detailed list (complete with price details and pan vs pot prices) and it's like they see MAC and roll there eyes, ya know? It's kind of annoying... but hey, life could be worse!

ImMACnificent

Mabelle, I feel your pain. Let's hope we get some goodies though :p

PS, love your avatar. I am not only a Make up addict, but an Office addict
greengrin.gif

MrsMay

I will be receiving some gift vouchers for xmas - one is for an online outlet store in Australia which stocks some of the mac collections, and hopefully a voucher for the store which stocks MUFE in Australia
smiles.gif

My mum has also said that she will just give me cash so I can buy what I want from MUFE or MAC
smiles.gif

Lizzie

I never tell people what I want for Christmas because I like to be surprised.
I'd like to think that I'll be getting a little MAC something-something because everyone knows how much I like it, but year after year at least one person gets me one of those crappy $9.99 makeup kits from Walgreens and says, "umm...cuz you like makeup, right?" D'oh!

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I never tell people what I want for Christmas because I like to be surprised.

Yeah I used to do that, but got tired that people don't know me as much as I think they would... and giving me crappy things they shouldn't have spent money on.

I hate when people buy gifts just because they think they HAVE to give me something. I'm really gratefull for the idea as itself, but I hate to think that it's going to end in a box, unused.

So, now I make lists
lol.gif

And I asked for a gift card so I can buy myself the things I want : read here : Makeup
th_DANCE.gif

TISH1124

Added...I am getting MAC from my sister, My mom can't hold water for real...No surprises with her!!...and I got MAC from My Secret Santa on here

DirtyPlum

Hmmm... it doesnt seem like ppl are buying MAC as presents - our counter is unusually quiet-ish on Saturdays. Or maybe this Saturday will be the mad one.

Latest posts