Is anyone else gettin Mac/Makeup for Xmas?!

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMACnificent
Does he have good enough taste to pick it out for ya or do ya have to give him some hints
smiles.gif

LOL heavens no! He was just like "Here's my credit card, pick out some stuff you have been wanting!" Not really a surprise, but at least I'll know what's in the MAC black box under tree!
winks.gif

jdechant

i'm definitely getting some MAC from my sister cause she asked me what I wanted..i don't know what eyeshadows she picked out (gave her a list) but I do know that I will finally get my hands on a 222 brush! Yay!

kittykit

I hope I'm getting MAC for Christmas. The BF said he doesn't know what he should get me this year...
th_rolleye0014.gif
I'm giving hints I want MAC - #239, e/s refills.... the list goes on.

abbey_08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I never tell people what I want for Christmas because I like to be surprised.
I'd like to think that I'll be getting a little MAC something-something because everyone knows how much I like it, but year after year at least one person gets me one of those crappy $9.99 makeup kits from Walgreens and says, "umm...cuz you like makeup, right?" D'oh!

yeh a family friend got me a cheap lipgloss set, the glosses smell kinda plasticcy but il prob still wear then during the day cos they are quite nice colours!

CantAffordMAC

I ask everyone for MAC or Sephora. Its what i like the most, and itd save me from having to spend so much on it. but everyone says its not a good gift, or they want to choose what to buy for me. Im hoping my baby will get me a gift card or something
th_dunno.gif

My family (especially mom) KNOWS how much I love makeup. Sooo we'll see.

I was gonna get my mom some MAC but decided against it and got her a whole bunch of other stuff instead. I wanted to throw in a lipstick or something, but Im really not sure if Ill do that. I got my sister the warm pigment set and I might get a friend a RSS eyeshadow palette.

Shenanigans

I got $150 in MAC gift cards from my boyfriend and his parents. I got Suggarrimmed Dazzleglass, Syrup lipstick, Macroviolet fluidline, Gesso, Malt, All That Glitters and Trax, and a 4-pan palette. I still have a few dollars to play with. =)

IDontKnowMomo

I went shopping with my mother this weekend and we picked up some presents for me, I have to wait until Christmas to get them though haha.
I got Post Haste and Fertile e/s, Siss l/s, Melba Blush, and a MSF. I know I got some other stuff from the CCO but I don't remember it, which is good, because I want to be suprised haha. I also got Yeyo e/s from UD and I accidentally saw my mom pick up the 24KT gold plated Shu Umera lash curler :[ oops!
I'm sure I'll be getting more makeup than that also, because my whole family knows I'm obsessed haha.

abbey_08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenanigans
I got $150 in MAC gift cards from my boyfriend and his parents. I got Suggarrimmed Dazzleglass, Syrup lipstick, Macroviolet fluidline, Gesso, Malt, All That Glitters and Trax, and a 4-pan palette. I still have a few dollars to play with. =)

Wow thats a v generous amount!

sharkbytes

My mom's pretty awesome with the MAC gifts....I always get a couple of things under the tree. She's makeup savvy enough to know what I like. I know for a fact I'll be getting a couple of pigments this year, as well as a Ben Nye pallette. Also, my cousin and his wife always get me Sephora gift cards, which is totally cool because that's how I add to my NARS and MUFE stashes
smiles.gif
My fam is almost all adults now, and we still make christmas lists, lol. Makes it easier for everyone involved, and there's always some surprises too.

hawaii02

My husband did buy me the makeup brushes (Sonia K) that I wanted. I *think* my sister is planning on a couple of MAC goodies, because she asked to see my stash
smiles.gif

hhunt2

More than likely, I will be buying myself the goodies.

But I will ask my hubby to take me to the PRO store in San Francisco for a re-vamping of my foundation & powder (face) regemin. And to bulk up on pro items.

But otherwise, I will be giving a lot of makeup out for xmas. Mainly Hard Candy kits b/c everything was/is 75% off and they are very cute.

NatalieMT

Yeah my Mum has got me both Little Darlings pigment sets, like others have said they've done she just asked me to order a couple of things I liked, so she knew it would all be right. My sister I know has got me Electric Coral, Emerald Green and Grape pigments - because I was with her when I picked them out at the CCO. Yay sister!

I think I may also have a couple of Guerlain goodies stashed somewhere, but will have to wait and see. I'm not a surprise person really but it's nice to get something unexpected once in a while.

Other than that I'll just be getting money, perfume and pjs. That sort of pratical stuff but I like it.
greengrin.gif

Luceuk

I hinted to my mum and she got me to order the things I wanted. My grandmother also bought me some MAC for Christmas. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I got some of the eyeshadows that have been on my to get list for months.

whittt8

My hubby took me to MAC Thursday night and bought me foundation (and the pump), 2 of the little darlings (pink lips and warm pigments), 8 e/s, 2 e/l, a Strobe Beam TLC, Blitz and Glitz f/l, a backup Bare Study p/p, a Sunbasque blush, and we got a gift card for my cousin. Then he let me buy two of the Antiquitease palettes, a Fafi palette, 2 e/s, and pigment samples from the sale forum. He spoiled me this year.

belle.azure

My bf reacts the same way every year when I ask for MAC for Christmas. He says he'd rather buy me a real present. MAC is a real present, dammit!

My sister and I both bought each other MAC though. I'm giving her the holiday face brush set and I think she bought me some stuff from Metal Urge. So at least I'll have a little bit of MAC under the tree.

Stephy171

well stephyy has no bf lol lol.... but my family always gives me money ever since i turned 15 they though it was pointless of actually getting me something...you know when your a teenager no one understands you so they just give me money to get what i want.... babby babbyy my first stop is MACC.... i have so many eyeshadows on my wish listt as well as more goodiess

CellyCell

I've been telling myself I don't need no more makeup (I got plenty to last me a lifetime... watch me at 80 with Chrome Yellow eyeshadow on
winks.gif
).
BUT what I do lack is lip products and my friend kept saying she's going to get me a MAC gift card for Christmas. I hope so because any other money I get will be spent in Las Vegas this year (going the day after Christmas) for her birthday.

I hope my uncles are generous this year!
Times like these (aka when you're broke) do you wish for a huge family. Haha, so greedy
greengrin.gif

xxAngelxx

I am! My BF asked me to make him a wishlist specifically from MAC. I know he won't buy everything on it, but I know he'll buy some, and I can't wait! More MAC goodies!