Is anyone else gettin Mac/Makeup for Xmas?!

abbey_08

My bf reacts the same way every year when I ask for MAC for Christmas. He says he'd rather buy me a real present. MAC is a real present, dammit! quote]

yeh i keep saying that he was like 'im dreading people asking what i got you because makeup isnt a real present' i was like 'umm yeh cos the trainers u asked for are SO much more REAL than makeup!!" lol

anita22

I'm very slowly turning my family around to the idea of buying me MAC for Xmas. My mum and sister are onto it now after 5 years. Hubby has been a bit tougher to crack on the MAC front, but I know he got me a set of Lancome Juicy Tubes this year, with the help of one of the counter girls. Maybe next year he'll be brave enough to visit the MAC counter!

amberw

I know im getting the CS 88 palette and i asked for a MAC gift card
smiles.gif

abbyquack

My Christmas is so anti-climatic! My husband and I basically specified an amount of $$ to spend on Christmas, and we're going to spend it where we want- since I am going to NY/DC for holiday, I have already budgeted a certain amount for the Pro store, the CCO, Dame Edna, BBR, etc.
thmbup.gif

Not a "surprise" by any means, but still exciting I guess!
smiles.gif

leenybeeny

No MAC unless it's CG's because I can use my pro card when I buy it myself. But I did ask for a Clarisonic cleansing brush and some BeneFit stuff.
greengrin.gif

dz4shzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Added...I am getting MAC from my sister, My mom can't hold water for real...No surprises with her!!...and I got MAC from My Secret Santa on here

What secret santa on spectra?????? Man missed that one.....

dz4shzy

I bought a ton of MAC and did a MAJOR Cherry Culture haul...wrapped it and put "From your husband"

Ohh how he can never go wrong lol

..kels*

i doubt it. i'm always the one buying MAC for everyone at christmas! trying to share the love.
winks.gif

makeupwhore54

I am. I thank God that MAC is 25% off. I've ordered a pigment set and I'm going to order more once the rest of my Christmas money gets here(I don't care if it's in time for Christmas or not).

But I've also go some cheaper makeup too, I'm not picky. Well... lol.

TISH1124

Just found out...cuz he can't keep a secret that my Brother bought me a MAC PRO gift card...Will be saving that for BBR

Moxy

Nope
ssad.gif
I've asked, but nope. Apparently I'm childish to wish for that. Bloody men.

aimerbijoux

Yes!! My stocking will be stuffed with a few brushes and dollymix blush LOL. I know because I was at the counter with my mom when we got it.

xxprettyinblkxx

i THINK im getting a mac gift card...except i think my mom may have messed up and got me a macy's one to use at the mac counter...not really what i wanted, but i'll make it work :) *if thats the case in the end*

sleepingapple

My Mum and I are Pagan, so we celebrated our holiday (Yule) today, and gave each other gifts. My Mum is starting to become interested in makeup, so I filled a bag with ELF goodies (mostly brushes, with a couple of the mineral blushes), and the cool Little Darlings pigment set (even though she's not really sure how to use them *yet* she's sitting here correcting me as I type...but I wanted to make sure she got off on the right foot, and pigment is my favourite MAC product...)
My Mum and Dad bought me the Stila Eyes and Shine smudge pot trio (stila cosmetics - what's new - eyes and shine - smudge pot trio), and I was soooo happy, and my fiance bought me the Stila bronze eye shadow trio (stila cosmetics - eyes - eye shadow trio: bronze glow).
That's probably going to be it for makeup, unless I get money from some people, and my Mum and I are going to Sephora next week.

joey444

LOL...anyone that knows me knows that I would absolutely love anything from MAC! I know my hubby got something from there because I spotted the MAC bag and my sister has specific instructions on what I want from MAC! LOL...I also already got a giftcard from my father in law so Whoo-hoo!! More MAC!!!

clslvr6spd

I celebrated Christmas early with my dad in San Jose & he got me a $300 Mac card!!!!! I nearly peed my pants!

My better half didn't want to get me makeup this Christmas though!
nope.gif
So awful, lol!! But he did get me a Sedu Revolution 7 piece flat iron set!
I still got mom & nana to hope for!!! lol.

AND, I just had to get some for myself!!!
tong.gif

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I celebrated Christmas early with my dad in San Jose & he got me a $300 Mac card!!!!! I nearly peed my pants!

My better half didn't want to get me makeup this Christmas though!
nope.gif
So awful, lol!! But he did get me a Sedu Revolution 7 piece flat iron set!
I still got mom & nana to hope for!!! lol.

AND, I just had to get some for myself!!!
tong.gif

-taps back-
"look! A bear over in the woods wearing make up!"
-steals MAC card-
-runs-

pdtb050606

Well I'm pretty sure my mom got me the NARS Dolce Vita gloss & blush and she will prob get me something MAC since she knows thats my fav. As for the husband--it's really sweet b/c he will always get me something makeup related-I'm always excited to see what he'll get since it's something that he actually goes and picks out without any pointers from me. I'm pretty positive he'll load up my stocking with a few more MAC brushes i've been wanting
th_DANCE.gif
Oh and I put out the hints for a couple MAC fragrances, I'm all about the stocking stuffers LOL