Is anyone else gettin Mac/Makeup for Xmas?!

chdom

I took my mom to the Mac store & she bought me and my sister some stuff. Yea! My husband is promising me a haul for the Hello Kitty Collection too.

Ladybugz

Luckily i dont have a problem convincing my boyfriend, family + friends to get me mac
greengrin.gif

my boyfriends likes to take the easiest option and even got my mum to go the mac counter for him this year!

My mum always gets me to make a list so she knows what to get and usually buys most of it
greengrin.gif
sometimes il even go to buy something myself and she says no no no let me buy that for xmas!

I have 3 of the holiday mac palette and one of the pigment sets, a few other bits and vouchers to save for hello kitty
greengrin.gif

sweeteternity

I know I'm getting Creme d'Nude cremesheen and a cremestick liner to go with it (I think Sandy B).

My sister will probably get me makeup, and I think I'm getting a $30 gift cert for MAC
smiles.gif

sambibabe

Hubby is getting me Dame Edna collection (everything except the nail lacquers). Thank goodness that my birthday is in March too, just in time for HK
smiles.gif

Tin Angel

My friend got me the warm holiday pigment set and the Black Russian and Molasses pearlglides, but I think that's going to be all the MAC I'm getting. There's nothing out there at the moment that I really want, so I haven't asked for anything.

mtrimier

I got a couple of Macy's gift cards from work, so I am splitting them with my best friend. We're going to hit up a counter tomorrow and then brave the CCO Friday.
smiles.gif

AdlersMommy22

Every year my gma says shes going to give everyone money because she's sick of buying everyone presents- (which is what we really want anyways. The money. LOL) but every year I get 467261784 pairs of socks from khols and no money. This year I was ADAMENT about the fact that I wanted a Macy's gift card for christmas---- We dont have a MAC around here but at least if I got a macy's gift card I could order MAC off macys.com (considering we dont have a mac counter in our macys)

...I do know though, that my mom got me:

-Plink! l/s
-Honeylove l/s
-Amber Lights e/s
-Bronze e/s
-Peaches Blush
-Melon Pigment

So im excited for that!

I really wanted a 15 pan pro pallet!
ssad.gif
Im never gonna get it.. ugh.

couturesista

Yup, Boo (Tish,LOL) gifted me a hefty MAC GC and a semi Hefty Sephora GC and so did my auntie, sister and cousin! Gotta love family that follow directions. Hopefully I get my new Marni bag too!

k.a.t

yes, i'm getting money from my parents tomorrow and i will be doing some make up shopping with it
tong.gif

OfficerJenny

I actually didn't ask for anything makeup related this year
but using potential christmas money I'm gonna buy the Clarisonic skincare brush! 8D

CantAffordMAC

u guys are lucky ducks. I dont think im getting MAC this year, my bf got me a VS gift card instead.

but its cool...I like VS too. I really dont care what I get this year lol..just dont
th_dunno.gif

MissMochaXOXO

i'm treating myself to a few mac goodies. i feel like crap every winter and need to indulge in some new beauty items.

BTW VS giftcards are really nice right now cuz they are having a crazy good sale!

brokenxbeauty

Well, I got the CS 88 palette from my ex (we broke up a few weeks ago, and he had let me play with it, and I hadn't given it back before we broke up, haha.)
I don't know if anyone else is getting me anything, but I'm hoping for at least some cash to go get some!
greengrin.gif

Kitiara

Well, my boyfriend bought be a palette and some singles from Kryolan. But he gave me it early.

And he's gonna buy me 2/3 MSFs when BBR comes out.
smiles.gif

He got frustrated with me not wanting him to spend more...but he just said he'd get those regardless of what I said.

Imaluckygirl
bigheart.gif

And all he wanted was a homemade pillow and blanket.
I feel bad , but he seems happy.

dolcekatiana

I would love some MAC for Christmas but my mother is very sick, leaving my father to do all of the Christmas shopping and I don't think he would know where to start at a makeup counter... I like being surprised for Christmas anyway.
smiles.gif

KAKATI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
I will be receiving some gift vouchers for xmas - one is for an online outlet store in Australia which stocks some of the mac collections, and hopefully a voucher for the store which stocks MUFE in Australia
smiles.gif

My mum has also said that she will just give me cash so I can buy what I want from MUFE or MAC
smiles.gif

Where can I find this store???

(sorry if already posted)

LMD84

my hubby bought me the cool pigment set and the reflects purple duo glitter and that's all i know about so far! oh plus he bought em a really nice light up vanity mirror which is make up related so that counts!