is this real Green Brown pigment?

Kana

Damn! i bougth 4 or 5 pigments of this seller ! i started to doubt when i received my chartreuse pigment, it,s very pale green, not nearly as bright as the pictures i saw on the net, and i think it is a fake!
im so very disapointed, i really believed this seller to be a authentic one, because she had a good listing here on specktra..

look_divine

heres my reply from closetmustgo

My email was not intended to offend. NOt at all. I am not that kind of person. Perhaps reading it in the wrong tone can do that. We all know there is no way to convey tone in an email...right?

Just go ahead and send them back. I do not have time to argue this point. I sell only authentic mac and would NEVER sell fake. I would not want that done to me and thus would not do that to another person. I DO buy direct from mac. There are ways to buy direct from a manufacturer.

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]THANKS SO MUCH!!![/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Sheri
smile_teeth.gif
[/FONT]

what ya all think????

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Sorry but Kate Richie is my main suspect on how I've acquired my 'suspect' eyeshadows. If you check her listings she has a mixed lot of pigments and eyeshadows - all on my dodgy hit list
Julie

julie did you buy mac off kate.richie?
i think she gotten hers off that fishy site bulkbeautybuys
she said to return in original condition, this is through paypal, i cant send back in original condition as i havent got the boxes no more
ssad.gif
will that affect the paypal case?

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by look_divine
julie did you buy mac off kate.richie?
i think she gotten hers off that fishy site bulkbeautybuys
she said to return in original condition, this is through paypal, i cant send back in original condition as i havent got the boxes no more
ssad.gif
will that affect the paypal case?

Hi - yes I did - unfortunately. So she accepts they are fake and will accept returns? Interesting.
Not sure about the paypal thing - there are better experts on here who can advise but surely if she is accepting that she has sold counterfeit items she doesn't really have a leg to stand on?
Julie

look_divine

Quote:
Hi - yes I did - unfortunately. So she accepts they are fake and will accept returns? Interesting.
Not sure about the paypal thing - there are better experts on here who can advise but surely if she is accepting that she has sold counterfeit items she doesn't really have a leg to stand on?
Julie

and she refunded you asap?
no she hasnt admitted there fake im afraid just said to return for a full refund

julie150463

Hi Look-Divine

I've not opened a claim yet - have only just really had it confirmed. I'm going to check in a minute as I've got a horrible feeling I'm out of time to lodge a claim - would just about be my luck.

Back in a tick

Julie

look_divine

Quote:
Hi Look-Divine

I've not opened a claim yet - have only just really had it confirmed. I'm going to check in a minute as I've got a horrible feeling I'm out of time to lodge a claim - would just about be my luck.

Back in a tick

Julie

i think you have either 60 days or 90 i got my fingers and toes crossed for you
if that fails go through ebay
Tracy XX

rockin

I believe it's 45 days to start a dispute, then 20 days in which to escalate it to a claim.

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
I believe it's 45 days to start a dispute, then 20 days in which to escalate it to a claim.

oh no is that all 45 days
ssad.gif

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin

Am out of time - grrr!
Have emailed her anyway

Julie

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
There are ways to buy direct from a manufacturer.

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]THANKS SO MUCH!!![/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Sheri
smile_teeth.gif
[/FONT]

Again, I repeat: There are ways to buy direct from a manufacturer.

I'm NOT gonna buy from her anymore! If she can say that, that means she can do that too, ie buying from "suppliers". She SHOULD know that MAC doesn't do that kinda wholesale sh*t. Another disappointment.
angry.gif

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
Again, I repeat: There are ways to buy direct from a manufacturer.

I'm NOT gonna buy from her anymore! If she can say that, that means she can do that too, ie buying from "suppliers". She SHOULD know that MAC doesn't do that kinda wholesale sh*t. Another disappointment.
angry.gif

well xsqueeze_me
seems she not such a nice lady after all, i emailed back stating mac do not sell wholesale etc
jsut waiting a reply to that one

Sushi.

o wow this is really shitty, that brown green posted looks exactly like mine, just pure gold no green at all. I emailed the seller yesterday and no reply back yet, i wonder why shes so promt to reply to you and not me?
i also bought frozen white and kitchmas from her, im guessing their fake as well, ill ask her for a full refund on all 3 if she replies, just to be safe, id rather just get rid of all 3.

julie150463

Quote:
and she refunded you asap?
no she hasnt admitted there fake im afraid just said to return for a full refund

Kate Richie has just refunded me.

She does seem a genuine person - probably someone like me who thought selling MAC would be easy. I really feel sympathy for her and have given her some limited advice and have pointed her Spektra's direction

Julie

panda0410

Quote:
Kate Richie has just refunded me.

She does seem a genuine person - probably someone like me who thought selling MAC would be easy. I really feel sympathy for her and have given her some limited advice and have pointed her Spektra's direction

Julie

I am glad she refunded you though you were out of time to make a claim, that shows some decency at least. I hope she joins - it would be nice to know who her supplier is - they should be held accountable too!

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
well xsqueeze_me
seems she not such a nice lady after all, i emailed back stating mac do not sell wholesale etc
jsut waiting a reply to that one

I hope she won't be nasty to you the way her first reply was. She wants you to send the pigments back (tracking please!) so that indicates a refund. Hopefully a full refund that includes postage.

julie150463

Quote:
hopefully but she refunded julie and not me
ssad.gif

Oh no
ssad.gif

Contact her again - she didn't get nasty or anything and seemed very subdued wen I spoke to her - possibly the reality of problems sinking in.
Don't give up - I've not even returned my items yet - give it another go

Julie

julie150463

Quote:
i dont want to upset her, how many items did you buy off her?
i purchased 6
thanks julie

I had a 24 piece lot off her made up of 6 colours
Definitely worth an email
Julie