• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***It's Back!!!! High fashion look***

aziza

Beautiful! I especially love how you do cheeks! All of your looks are so versatile and you explain everything perfectly...awesome tut.

veilchen

That's a fabuous tutorial and you look gorgeous!! Thanks for doing it again, it reminds me to try this once more for a night out! Everything is explained so perfectly that it doesn't look difficult at all.

mafi

Thanks for another wonderful tutorial! You do make it look very easy - and you look stunning!!!

V2LUCKY

Wow great tutorial! You look amazing, I would not be able to pull off that look but I definitely want to try it!

Dreamergirl3

Thank you SO friggin' much for this. It's pretty much amazing. As soon as I get blacktrack and/or carbon, I'm trying this. whoo hoo!

devin

great job!!
clap.gif
you're looks are always fab and pics crystal clear!! thanks!
thmbup.gif
smiles.gif

jess98765

could you be any prettier???!! my goodness you are wonderful and extremely talented! thanks a bunch for sharing such wonderful tips!! this is such a beautiful look and tutorial
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

Thank you SO much for taking the time to do this! I always love your tutorials...very well "documented" and photographed!

It's hard to find a really good "genuine" Panda Eye look/tutorial. You have the perfect eyes for this look!

Thanks again!

Latest posts