• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***It's Back!!!! High fashion look***

Catgut

I love your tutes!! you look fantastic!!!!
greengrin.gif

PrudeyNudey

You have beautiful lips..nice and pouty!! This look would go great with streamlined fashion and pearl or diamond earrings
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
well just tried it and you should have seen the state of me LMAO

What do you mean? It didn't work?

sincola

Great tutorial!!!
mini-respect-1392.gif
You make it seems so easy! And you always look flawless!! Simply flawless look

circe221

This post pushed me over the edge into getting the 182 kabuki. I've been eyeing it up for a while, but I love the way it blends here.
I just ordered it!!!
smiles.gif

Mars818

I'm new and not familiar with lingo yet
smiles.gif
...what's

"MAC MSF in Shimpagne" - what's MSF??? I searched Shimpagne and nothing came up on the mac website
ssad.gif
. I LOVEEEEEEEE your foundation and blush by the way. Your skin looks AMAZING!!!! Great tip, I'm going to try the Strobe cream now
smiles.gif
!!!!

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars818
I'm new and not familiar with lingo yet
smiles.gif
...what's

"MAC MSF in Shimpagne" - what's MSF??? I searched Shimpagne and nothing came up on the mac website
ssad.gif
. I LOVEEEEEEEE your foundation and blush by the way. Your skin looks AMAZING!!!! Great tip, I'm going to try the Strobe cream now
smiles.gif
!!!!

MSF = Mineralize Skin Finish n_n

Kiwi Girlie

Awesome tutorial, You look amazing!

I use the same BM Foundation but It never looks that good, May I ask what Cleanser and moisturiser you use? as your skin is absolutely flawless
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Girlie
Awesome tutorial, You look amazing!

I use the same BM Foundation but It never looks that good, May I ask what Cleanser and moisturiser you use? as your skin is absolutely flawless
smiles.gif

For cleanser, I use Bebe Young Care foaming face wash. It's a european brand, not sure if you can buy that where you are. In Canada I was using Dove Self-Foaming Face Wash. The thing is, it all depends on your skintype, so what works for me may not work for everyone. As a reference, I have sensitive combination skin, with slightly oily T-zone and some rather dry areas as well on my face. Very annoying.

For moisturizer, I haven't found my HG, I keep switching up. But right now I am using Olay Complete cream for Normal skin, which contains SPF15 for daywear; I like it and will probably repurchase when I run out. And believe it or not, I am using cheapo Nivea Creme (the original in the blue tin) for night because it is very rich and emollient!

I also recently started using eyecream - I'm 26 now, time to start! It's by a Swiss company called Louis Widmer, not sure if you can find the products where you are. But here is the website of the products:

http://www.louis-widmer.ch/001lwd_020202_en.htm

This is actual eye cream I am using, in the unscented version:

http://www.louis-widmer.ch/001lwd_02020208_en.htm

It's really good, I may try more of the Louid Widmer products, I like that they come in an unscented variety if one chooses, and they don't irritate my face.

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
For cleanser, I use Bebe Young Care foaming face wash. It's a european brand, not sure if you can buy that where you are. In Canada I was using Dove Self-Foaming Face Wash. The thing is, it all depends on your skintype, so what works for me may not work for everyone. As a reference, I have sensitive combination skin, with slightly oily T-zone and some rather dry areas as well on my face. Very annoying.

For moisturizer, I haven't found my HG, I keep switching up. But right now I am using Olay Complete cream for Normal skin, which contains SPF15 for daywear; I like it and will probably repurchase when I run out. And believe it or not, I am using cheapo Nivea Creme (the original in the blue tin) for night because it is very rich and emollient!

I also recently started using eyecream - I'm 26 now, time to start! It's by a Swiss company called Louis Widmer, not sure if you can find the products where you are. But here is the website of the products:

http://www.louis-widmer.ch/001lwd_020202_en.htm

This is actual eye cream I am using, in the unscented version:

http://www.louis-widmer.ch/001lwd_02020208_en.htm

It's really good, I may try more of the Louid Widmer products, I like that they come in an unscented variety if one chooses, and they don't irritate my face.

Thanks for the quick reply, I will have to have a look out for Bebe, we definately have Dove,Olay and Nivea here in New Zealand. By the sounds of it we have the same skintype as I have sensitive combination skin with the oily t zone also.

I will have a look at all those, thankyou for the really helpful information! Hopefully ill be able to get my skin looking as good as yours
smiles.gif

You definately don't look 26 (I mean that in a good way), Your skins perfect.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Juls i always love ur tuts... u make everything look so easy...... this is a very beautiful look on u;;;;;;;; love it

i agree!!!

Latest posts