• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***It's Back!!!! High fashion look***

Shavwi

thanks so much for posting this! It was very easy to follow and came out perfectly when I attempted it last night! I love this look - it looks fabulous on you!

mommamacgurl

Thanks for the tutorial! You look very pretty, you remind me of Kate Moss
smiles.gif

Esperanza

Hey Miss Julia,

I'm back on Specktra since a few days and I'm happy to see once again a beautiful makeup on you. Very pretty
pretty.gif

I'm too sick and lazy at the moment to do a whole makeup like that
ssad.gif

viviandanger

Thank you so much for posting this. It's inspiring, and as soon as I'm able, I'm going to duplicate the look and perhaps take a photo or two.

juwlz

perfection!! I never ever heard of putting powder under your eyes like that, genius. I really need to find a good mineral powder. Right now im using Mineral Wear (talc-free) by physicians formula and Im not very happy with it

cherryice

What an excellent tutorial! You have some Kevyn Aucoin-esque skills!

Also, your skin is absolutely gorgeous. You remind me a little of Drew Barrymore. It may be the eye color and flawless skin.
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryice
What an excellent tutorial! You have some Kevyn Aucoin-esque skills!

Holy that's a pretty amazing compliment! Thank you! But I think I've got nothing on good ol' Kev!
lmao.gif

Jayne

i love your tutorials so much !!!
eyelove.gif
you always do a great job

your skin simply perfect
heart.gif

Latest posts