L'oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow

PixieDancer

I picked up all 3 of the "Blinged & Brilliant" from my Drug Mart today! They were on a LE display. They also had the Gold that was out with the Summer Collection and the Silver/Grey Richelle mentioned. I skipped the Gold (already have it) and the Silver/Grey (rarely wear this type of color).
SO... I DO have 2 extra of the B&B if anyone wants me to send them one. Just PM me. There wasn't any kind of sale going on and that was poopie, but I didn't want to wait and chance missing out! B&B is such a pretty shade, and I LOVE colors like this!!!

OhSoJaded

LMFAO. So, I could not find ANY information on the shades my cousin wrote down when we were at CVS. I thought that it was weird that no one blogged about it. Even if a shade isn't LE, someone at leasts talks about new shades. I also couldn't find the display at any of the CVS locations near my house, so I asked her to pick them up for me. Just met up with her and it turns out she read the info wrong. She was reading the descriptions on the displays themselves and not the actual eyeshadows! She was so proud of herself for finding the display since she's just getting into LE staking and MU in general. She assumed that anything in a separate display was special. The colors were new to her (Eternal Black, Sultry Smoke and Perpetual Purple) but I already had them. Oops. I didn't have the heart to tell her that the info was wrong and that the shades weren't new. SOOOOO, if anyone needs any of those, let me know haha. If not, I guess I'll give them away as stocking stuffers.

Eventually, I should tell her so that she knows what to look for...it'll make for a good laugh in the future.

Yazmin

I happened to visit the Lancome counter yesterday and they had a display of some new eyeshadows that appear to be exactly like the Loreal Infallible ones! They're called Color Design Infinite 24H, 24-Hour Crease Free Luminous Eye Shadow. The pots have the same little stopper top, many of the colors appear to be just like the Infallible shadows, and the Lancome line has 15 colors. They also cost $24.50. I made a comment to the MUA that they were just like the Loreal ones and he said that they probably are, because Lancome owns Loreal, which I didn't know. Anyone seen them yet?
I have all of them except Continuous Creme, Enduring Vert, Everlasting Love and Perpetual Pink. So far I've used Timeless Taupe, Endless Purple and Magnetic Teal. They're pretty much identical in texture and application. I have yet to compare them side by side with the L'Oreal ones. I have to work this weekend, but if I have some time, I'll take a pic of them with the LI dupes/closest dupes - may not have time to do swatches right away, though.

Yazmin

Pics are taken first with flash, then without.

Here are the Lancome Color Design Infinite shadows

Top: Eternal Gold, Timeless Taupe, Extreme Espresso
Middle: Always Fuschia, Electrifying Sparkle, Absolute Jade, Magnetic Teal
Bottom: Vibrant Violet, Endless Purple, Unlimited Silver, Forever Noir

Gold Imperial, Eternal Gold, Eternal Sunshine, Iced Latte

Bronzed Taupe, Timeless Taupe, Bottomless Java

Continuous Cocoa, Extreme Espresso

Pink Sapphire, Always Fuschia, Glistening Garnet (nowhere near dupes, but more for comparison/contrast)

Electrifying Sparkle, Absolute Jade
Golden Emerald, Golden Sage

Infinite Sky, Magnetic Teal, Endless Sea

Vibrant Violet, Endless Purple
Perpetual Purple, Smoldering Plum

Sultry Smoke
Unlimited Silver, Forever Noir
Liquid Diamond, Eternal Black

tiffmegz

Pics are taken first with flash, then without.

Here are the Lancome Color Design Infinite shadows

Top: Eternal Gold, Timeless Taupe, Extreme Espresso
Middle: Always Fuschia, Electrifying Sparkle, Absolute Jade, Magnetic Teal
Bottom: Vibrant Violet, Endless Purple, Unlimited Silver, Forever Noir

Gold Imperial, Eternal Gold, Eternal Sunshine, Iced Latte

Bronzed Taupe, Timeless Taupe, Bottomless Java

Continuous Cocoa, Extreme Espresso

Pink Sapphire, Always Fuschia, Glistening Garnet (nowhere near dupes, but more for comparison/contrast)

Electrifying Sparkle, Absolute Jade
Golden Emerald, Golden Sage

Infinite Sky, Magnetic Teal, Endless Sea

Vibrant Violet, Endless Purple
Perpetual Purple, Smoldering Plum

Sultry Smoke
Unlimited Silver, Forever Noir
Liquid Diamond, Eternal Black

Looks incredible!
eyelove.gif

Zaheera B

I thought I was the ONLY crazy one hunting down these eyeshadows but then I found this forum
yahoo.gif

Yazmin thank you for the pictures, it makes online ordering so much easier for me.
*We don't get these in Malaysia unfortunately*

Yazmin

I finally found B&B and P&P today, and I noticed that GI was there, too, but I didn't get that one since I already have two. Interestingly, I also found another Gleaming Bronze, so I snatched that up as well.

poppytears

I never thought of buying one of these eyeshadows here in Montenegro, I think that the quality of products in south east Europe market is terrible.

Copperhead

I was just about to come post about these new shades. They look very nice. The eyeshadows and the Short Shorts gloss caught my attention.