L'oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow

Richelle83

I guess it doesn't take much to suck me in! They have such a pretty shimmer without being glittery and the colors are vibrant. They also apply very easily and smoothly, which is a plus for me because of my glasses and impressionistic eye makeup skills. Not to mention the price. Let's see, today is Tuesday. I wonder how much damage I'm going to do by the end of the week.
Lol, ebay led me to my giant list! They are awesome and so pretty and the reason why I skipped most of Electric Cool. I love Superwatt, but they aren't worth the price when L'Oreal makes them just as good and much cheaper!

CartoonChic

Lol, ebay led me to my giant list! They are awesome and so pretty and the reason why I skipped most of Electric Cool. I love Superwatt, but they aren't worth the price when L'Oreal makes them just as good and much cheaper!
I'll check out eBay. I also decided to calm down and be conservative. I got caught up in the moment. I need to save up for Glamour Daze. I'll probably just get two more for now. I'm thinking Glistening Garnet and Golden Emerald.

califabulous

so i need l'oreal infallible and maybelline color tatoo items....i wonder if there are any left!? lol.. off to my weekend job-shopping for make up!
cheerleader.gif
th_thstars.gif

CartoonChic

I picked up Glistening Garnet and Golden Emerald over the weekend. I need to restrain myself and not get more. I must wait until after the Marilyn Monroe and Glamour Daze collections.
wondering.gif

turtledove

I have five of these, Bronzed Taupe (which I got on eBay as it is a US only shade and is so beautiful), Flashback Silver, Burning Black, Sahara Treasure and Endless Chocolate. They are all gorgeous and I plan to get more, particularly interested in Tender Caramel (which I can't find
crybaby.gif
) and Amber Rush.

martiangurll

I have five of these, Bronzed Taupe (which I got on eBay as it is a US only shade and is so beautiful), Flashback Silver, Burning Black, Sahara Treasure and Endless Chocolate. They are all gorgeous and I plan to get more, particularly interested in Tender Caramel (which I can't find
crybaby.gif
) and Amber Rush.
Amber Rush is gorgeous, I think its my favorite.

califabulous

Did you get any?
nope. the one target I went to had none. oh! and I went to walgreens and they didn't have any infallible-Not even an empty display- but they had a silver and a green color tattoo which I passed on. I had been planning to go to rite aid by my job monday...but somehow it's thursday and I haven't made it over there yet
sneaky.gif
I want the gold, bronze and idk what else yet....!

Richelle83

There are new infallibles!!! A silver called Primped & Precocious 507 and a color similar to Pink Sapphire but not quite called Blinged & Brilliant 607. Also in the collection is Gold Imperial. I haven't swatched them yet but I will and post pics too.

Icecaramellatte

There are new infallibles!!! A silver called Primped & Precocious 507 and a color similar to Pink Sapphire but not quite called Blinged & Brilliant 607. Also in the collection is Gold Imperial. I haven't swatched them yet but I will and post pics too.
Richelle, can you compare Blinged & Brilliant to Amber Rush? I picked up Blinged & Brilliant and was going to buy Amber Rush but they looked similar. I figured I'd wait and do research but I can't find any pics of both. Also, is Gold Imperial new?

MAChostage

I happened to visit the Lancome counter yesterday and they had a display of some new eyeshadows that appear to be exactly like the Loreal Infallible ones! They're called Color Design Infinite 24H, 24-Hour Crease Free Luminous Eye Shadow. The pots have the same little stopper top, many of the colors appear to be just like the Infallible shadows, and the Lancome line has 15 colors. They also cost $24.50. I made a comment to the MUA that they were just like the Loreal ones and he said that they probably are, because Lancome owns Loreal, which I didn't know. Anyone seen them yet?

Anneri

L'Oreal owns both Lancome and Armani - all three brands have used the same technology for their e/s. They have just different price points.
winks.gif

Richelle83

OhSoJaded

I was at CVS today (one last futile attempt to locate the LE Maybelline Color Tattoos) and saw the LE Infallibles there. I also saw Blazing Black, Sizzling Silver and Violet Fever. I didn't notice whether or not these were LE but they were all on a "Smoldering, the New Smoky Eyes" display. Are these new shades? I checked the International comparison list and couldn't find them there.

Just kidding, nothing to see here hahahaha.

Richelle83

I was at CVS today (one last futile attempt to locate the LE Maybelline Color Tattoos) and saw the LE Infallibles there. I also saw Blazing Black, Sizzling Silver and Violet Fever. I didn't notice whether or not these were LE but they were all on a "Smoldering, the New Smoky Eyes" display. Are these new shades? I checked the International comparison list and couldn't find them there.
Eeek!!! I need to find those lol. Those are new names but not sure of course if they are new shades.

PixieDancer

Eeek sorry I completely forgot about this! Walgreens so far is the only place I've seen the new ones. Gold Imperial came out in the summer. Blinged and Brilliant is a peachy type color not like pink sapphire, iced latte or amber rush. Primped and Precious is a true silver color not like liquid diamond at all.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOreal-Infa...Yj8mahJCySy3Nzot8msILc8=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOreal-Infa...Yj8mahJCySy3Nzot8msILc8=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Why OH Why did I read this and click on these links?! WHY!
So you found these new colors at a Walgreens? I'll have to check them out! Are they on one of those LE displays?

PixieDancer

Man OH Man!! You AND Richelle!!??!! OK, adding stops to Walgreens and CVS to my things to do list today.... You ladies play dirty! LOL

Richelle83

Why OH Why did I read this and click on these links?! WHY!
So you found these new colors at a Walgreens? I'll have to check them out! Are they on one of those LE displays?
LOL! No, surprisingly they were right on the wall with all the other L'oreal items but in a LE display.

Latest posts