L'oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow

Richelle83

Finally found these at Walgreens. Strawberry Blonde is a touch lighter than Helium with the same shimmery finish, and the same color as Opalesse ED shadow but not the same finish.

Dive Right In is a dupe for Innocent Turquoise

Cherie Merie is a dupe for Pepsi Coral

With A Twist is basically Urban Decay Omen.

kimbunney

Post swatches if you can Richelle. I want them ALL. I haven't ran into them yet. I stopped by CVS tonight so maybe I should stop by Walgreens tomorrow to see if they are there.

Richelle83

Post swatches if you can Richelle. I want them ALL. I haven't ran into them yet. I stopped by CVS tonight so maybe I should stop by Walgreens tomorrow to see if they are there.
Helium-Strawberry Blonde-Opalesse Dive Right In-Cherie Merie-With A Twist-Strawberry Blonde

kimbunney

Thanks Richelle! I got all four as well. These are my favorite brand of drugstore eyeshadows.

I thought Strawberry Blonde was unique to my collection considering I have nothing like it, but the texture of it seems grimey and I had to work with it but the payoff on the lid is beautiful with/ "With a Twist" in the crease.
Helium-Strawberry Blonde-Opalesse Dive Right In-Cherie Merie-With A Twist-Strawberry Blonde

Try bed bath & beyond! ( ones that sell makeup) call them up. I was @ one a couple weeks ago (whenever Man of steel came out), and they still had strawberry blonde!

EllenAim

OMG, Always Fuschia and Vibrant Violet are amazing
heart.gif

Latest posts