L'oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow

Richelle83

Thank you for your help!
heart.gif
friends.gif

I'd immediately buy that set you found, Richelle, but the seller doesn't ship worldwide. Boo!

Aradhana, do you have any idea how much shipping fees would be?
Ugh, sorry didn't see that part. Can't hurt to email the seller. I actually lost out on a lot last week, emailed to see if they would sell me the six I wanted and sure enough I got it for the price I lost out on.

mac_aiken

I love Gleaming Bronze with Plumage in the crease. So pretty.

While I don't have alot of these, I love the ones I have. Wonder if we will see some new shades for fall/winter?

TheLadyDanger

Same here!!!

I thought Liquid Diamond was the best looking shade ever but Sassy is definitely worth tracking down.
Hi Richelle83! I don't own any of these eye shadows, but I did get to see a some in person at CVS (I told myself to fight the urge and sleep on it before impulse buying..) I had my eye on Liquid Diamond, but is Sassy Marshmallow is prettier! Is this LE?

Richelle83

Hi Richelle83! I don't own any of these eye shadows, but I did get to see a some in person at CVS (I told myself to fight the urge and sleep on it before impulse buying..) I had my eye on Liquid Diamond, but is Sassy Marshmallow is prettier! Is this LE?
Sassy is definitely prettier but right now it's only available in the UK/Canada, perm in UK. Not sure when we will get it.

PRESIDENTslim

for anyone is interested, I found a site what lists ALL of the colors and the known US dupes. really interesting...
th_happy1.gif

http://sakuralovely.wordpress.com/2011/12/06/loreal-color-infallible-eyeshadows-lor-lor-lor-collection/

mac_aiken

Thanks for posting. For anyone who owns it can you tell me if Golden Mahogany is as beautifully burgundy as that swatches shows it to be?
for anyone is interested, I found a site what lists ALL of the colors and the known US dupes. really interesting...
th_happy1.gif

http://sakuralovely.wordpress.com/2011/12/06/loreal-color-infallible-eyeshadows-lor-lor-lor-collection/

baysaz

I think L'oreal Sultry Smoke and Nars Lili Marlene have a similar effect if you use them as a base. Sultry smoke looks a bit bluer, lighter and slighly shinier. It's a good thing because the Nars Lili Marlene creases so bad it's pretty much unwearable for me. I use Sultry Smoke with Nars 413 BLKR alot which is why I swatched them together.

baysaz

Sultry Smoke base (over Painterly). Nars 413 BLKR over top. Bunch of stuff smooshed on lashlines: Lancome Volcano, a charcoal pencil, black liquid liner, etc. Feline on water line.

Richelle83

Baysaz is Sultry hard to work with? Or is it as nice and smooth as the others? Thanks for the swatches, can't believe I forgot to buy this one.

baysaz

Baysaz is Sultry hard to work with? Or is it as nice and smooth as the others? Thanks for the swatches, can't believe I forgot to buy this one.
I stopped using my fingers. I was getting too much product on. I now use the fluffiest shadow brush I have, the Bare Escentuals Contour Shadow. I don't have any mac brushes to compare it to, sorry. And I build up thin layers. The smoothest are the foreign ones though. The Innocent Turquoise and Goldmine go on very well and smoothly with the brush. I'll take swatches of them soon.

Richelle83

I stopped using my fingers. I was getting too much product on. I now use the fluffiest shadow brush I have, the Bare Escentuals Contour Shadow. I don't have any mac brushes to compare it to, sorry. And I build up thin layers. The smoothest are the foreign ones though. The Innocent Turquoise and Goldmine go on very well and smoothly with the brush. I'll take swatches of them soon.
Awesome! I used my Sigma shader brush and finger to do a comparison.

Blue Curacao
Finger top-3 layers, bottom brush-2 layers

Smoothie Kiwi
Finger 3 layers, Brush 3 layers

PRESIDENTslim

I want golden mahogany but geesh I can't seem to find a good deal. Not really sure if I want it bad enough to pay almost $20 for a l'oreal eyeshadow. Lol

singer82

Iced Latte and Amber Rush has become my go-to neutral eye look! My co-wokers are used to me wearing bold eye looks, they always say I look different when I wear my neutral colors lol. I love to wear this combo with bold lips!