Loreal Le Matte and La Laque Lip Color

mirando

I'm surprised I haven't seen a thread for these products yet! These are new lip pencils by Loreal. There are 4 with a matte finish and 4 with a glossy "lacquered" finish. Here's a blog post showing all the colors. http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/08/loreal-colour-riche-le-matte-and-la-lacque-liquid-lipsticks-for-fall-2013.html I have only seen these at BB&B and Target. I've purchased 6 of the 8 colors already! The mattes, while more of a Demi matte, are so comfortable to wear. And the Laques are so creamy and moisturizing without smearing everywhere or feathering. There's some inconsistency with one color in the line though. In the blog post, 409 Matte for Me is clearly a pink color. But in my area and some others, the pencil is red (it does not match the display). It's such a shame because I love that pink! I really hope loreal makes these permenant. Has anyone else here tried these?

mirando

Here are photos of the colors I own.
Indoor lighting, no flash.
With flash. These are as close to the true color that I could get. Colors L to R: 411 Never Lacquered-ing 412Lacquer-ized 414 I Lacque You A Lot 413 Lacque-onic 408 Shes So Matte (more coral in real life) 403 No Matte-r What

babygirlLAH

I have 411 & 408. I love them both! Tried to find more of them but all displays I found were empty. :/ I know, no one is really talking about them yet. Maybe cause they aren't available at a lot of places. I found mine at bed, bath, and beyond. :)

lippieluv2013

Here are photos of the colors I own.
Indoor lighting, no flash.
With flash. These are as close to the true color that I could get. Colors L to R: 411 Never Lacquered-ing 412Lacquer-ized 414 I Lacque You A Lot 413 Lacque-onic 408 Shes So Matte (more coral in real life) 403 No Matte-r What
I saw the display and passed because I had not seen any pics. Really pretty! I will need to keep my eyes open for another display! Hopefully they will not be too hard to find in my area.

P

pockykami

I just found them at target and the lacquers are amazing. The formula seemed very similar to the new urban decay lipsticks. I got the bright purple which is such a unique color in my collection. The matte seemed nice, but not that exciting. The one thing I did notice was that these have .9g of product whereas a mac lipstick has 3g. They were 7.99 at my target. It just doesn't seem like a good value to me. I'm interested in some of the other colors, but unless I can find them on sale I think I'll pass. I may just get some more ud lipsticks during sephoras f&f.

mirando

I just found them at target and the lacquers are amazing. The formula seemed very similar to the new urban decay lipsticks. I got the bright purple which is such a unique color in my collection. The matte seemed nice, but not that exciting. The one thing I did notice was that these have .9g of product whereas a mac lipstick has 3g. They were 7.99 at my target. It just doesn't seem like a good value to me. I'm interested in some of the other colors, but unless I can find them on sale I think I'll pass. I may just get some more ud lipsticks during sephoras f&f.
I hear what you're saying about the price. I like to get most of my drugstore stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond because they're prices are generally 20% lower and I can use coupons. I got these for 4.49 a piece at BB&B.

DeeDee2013

I have 411 & 408. I love them both! Tried to find more of them but all displays I found were empty. :/ I know, no one is really talking about them yet. Maybe cause they aren't available at a lot of places. I found mine at bed, bath, and beyond. :)
I've been to several targets and no luck. Are you near Lots Angeles? If so, which bb&b did you find them at? I'm neat theGrove in la and I work in santa Monica

P

pockykami

I hear what you're saying about the price. I like to get most of my drugstore stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond because they're prices are generally 20% lower and I can use coupons. I got these for 4.49 a piece at BB&B.
That does make me jealous. I'm not very good with coupons, but their base price is always lower too. I also prefer to buy from there, but the store in my area hasn't gotten them yet. I think I'm gonna return the matte one I got, because it just isn't good enough for the price. Hopefully they'll take it back. I've heard of some people having issues returning stuff to target, which is generally why I dont buy makeup there.

babygirlLAH

I've been to several targets and no luck. Are you near Lots Angeles? If so, which bb&b did you find them at? I'm neat theGrove in la and I work in santa Monica
Sorry I'm actually near San Diego. I haven't seen then at any target near me either.

DeeDee2013

Man, I went to a B B & B and they only had 1 Matte R Of Fact. It's so beautiful! I received several compliments today.

LavenderPearl

Would anyone who has these tell me if the smell is really noticeable? I stay away from all L'Oreal lipsticks because they make me nauseous, but these have caught my eye and won't let go! I don't want to buy them and take away someone else's chance to get these if I'm just going to end up returning because of the scent. /:

2browneyes

I found a display at a Walgreens nearby. There were only a few left, so I picked up 2. There is a noticeable scent but it wasn't crazy to me. I've never used Loreal lip products before so I can't compare it to their other lip products, sorry. But there is a sent that seems to have gone away or I got used to it in a minute or two.

Baby1black

I found a display at a Walgreens nearby. There were only a few left, so I picked up 2. There is a noticeable scent but it wasn't crazy to me. I've never used Loreal lip products before so I can't compare it to their other lip products, sorry. But there is a sent that seems to have gone away or I got used to it in a minute or two.
I tried to look for these at my local target but found none. Went last week to my local Walgreens and found none. Hopefully I will see them today at my Walgreens. Are these limited edition too?

DeeDee2013

They are limited edition. Target, BB&B are known to carry them. I'll have to check my local WG's. I need that gorgeous red color in my life.

i haven't been able to find them either...I've tried target a couple of times along with walgreens cvs rite aid and walmart. I know they are limited edition but not even a display...and not even on the loreal website.