Loreal Le Matte and La Laque Lip Color

LV2EVOLVE

These are hard to to find! I've only seen them at Target on a special display along with the matte and laquer nail polishes. I had to call a few Targets to make sure they were in stock. Piece of advice -- if they are not on the display, I suggest asking a SA if they have some in the stockroom. The standout colors in this collection would be Lacquerized. It's a vivid pink/purple/fuchsia. If you love a blue-based red, Lacque-onic is nice as well. It is very pigmented so I suggest pressing your lips together. The only drawback I could think of is the smell. These have the L'Oreal lipstick smell. It goes away after a while, but when I first started playing with these, the smell was off-putting.
The color is amazing. The smell not so much, lol. I had to cover up the smell with Nymphette Lipglass and the combo is gorgeous. I'm glad the smell isn't lasting like the regular lipsticks. This shade reminds me so much of the hot magenta shades Inglot puts out.

janineios

lmao!! The walgreens in otay ranch has it. Its just on the bottom row in the back of the store in the cosmetics area (end of second row). And the target in eastlake has it too. The cvs around here rarely if ever get anything or they get it super late. And I cleaned out the display at plaza that's why you couldn't find it. Lol sorry :p
I'm here and not finding it anywhere! :(

babygirlLAH

I'm here and not finding it anywhere! :(
at walgreens?? I saw it on the bottom shelf on the end of the second row. At target its on top of the L'oreal section. I was just at both stores yesterday so it should be there. Unless they both sold out that quickly?? o_O

MacNcheese

413- Lacque-onic and 411- Never Lacque-ing On my NW43 skin.
850bdc3e_image.jpeg

janineios

at walgreens?? I saw it on the bottom shelf on the end of the second row. At target its on top of the L'oreal section. I was just at both stores yesterday so it should be there. Unless they both sold out that quickly?? o_O
I found the display shortly after that post lol. But it was almost empty! I went to Target in eastlake and found a bit more there but I didn't buy any for myself, just two I'm CP-omg for a friend. I only wanted one shade and there weren't any of it left :(

babygirlLAH

I found the display shortly after that post lol. But it was almost empty! I went to Target in eastlake and found a bit more there but I didn't buy any for myself, just two I'm CP-omg for a friend. I only wanted one shade and there weren't any of it left :(
:/ sorry they were out. Which shade were you looking for?

LavenderPearl

You've convinced me I need Never Lacque-ing!
Awesome! Although I hope I didn't confuse you. I have the names switched by accident. I'm going to edit my post.
Nope, I already have Lacque-onic. And a backup, I think. Rite Aid has L'Oreal for BOGOHO this week and I found one that is super dead cosmetics-wise so I snatched them up. -sigh- Seriously, I was there on Thursday after my appt and the Maybelline Fall 2013 lipstick thing was full. Had another appt yesterday and it was still full!

xoxomia

I haven't been able to find these in my area. I tried Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, Ulta.. I really like the purple one, I saw jaclynhill talking about it in her favorites and I fell in love!

DeeDee2013

I bought some off of ebay for a crazy price only to find them at Rite-Aid the next day. That's okay! Now I have backups!

LinenWhite7

I have seen these at Target and Walgreens. At Target they are directly above, like at the top of the regular L'Oreal display. So look for L'Oreal and then look up. At Walgreens I saw them in their limited edition area and the display was marked LE. I have Never Laque-ing, Laquerized, and She's So Matte. Love them all!! Especially Never Laque-ing. It is a really beautiful pinky mauve and wears really well.

TheLadyDanger

I saw these at Rite Aid as well. They were buy one, half off. I got the entire La Laque's and one of the Le Matte - the pinky coral.

ElectricLady

Finally found these! They were at Rite Aid. I went to Walgreens first and nada. I picks up Lacquerized and She's So Matte, but that one is going back.

ElectricLady

^Shameless is beautiful! Part of me kind of wishes it was a lighter purple (more similar to Heroine), but it's so pretty and goes on nice. I have to wear it out soon.