Loreal Le Matte and La Laque Lip Color

LavenderPearl

I bought Lacquerized yesterday at Walgreens. It's a bit too cool-toned on my darker, yellow-toned skin, but it mixed really well with Revlon's Raspberry Bite. :p I was about to pick up almost all of them, but I still wasn't sure about the scent. I kept smelling the regular Colour Riche lippies to get an idea and they were blowing me away! xD Either the scent for the La Laques is noticeably weaker or I just like the product enough not to notice. LOL. My local Target restocked some of the colors, so I'm about to get like allll of them tomorrow!

sagehen

I found a half-empty display at Target. I bought Matte-r of Fact ({#404) and I like it. It is matte, bot not drying and I like the color. Someone posted a pic upthread with a red leMatte. I would love to get ahold of that one. I might check Walgreens.

sheROCKS

I found some today at my target and it was pretty full.. two-three of each. I was pretty happy about that, I only wanted Matte R Of Fact & Lacque-onic. They have that L'Oreal smell to them, I don't mind it haha. Can't wait to try em!

foxxylatina07

Can I just say that the La Laque ones are so awesome?! I have all of them and I just love how pigmented they are. I also love the scent it has. Unlike other lipsticks that smell funny or too floral this one is actually doable. It doesn't linger for too long for those wondering if it does. I will post pictures this coming week so for those that are NC42 can get an idea of how it would look.

ElectricLady

I really want to try these, but haven't seen them anywhere. I've been to Target, Rite Aid, and Walgreens. And unfortunately, my Bed, Bath and Beyond doesn't sell cosmetics. Starting to think I'll never find these.

MacNcheese

I was able to find the display at my target 2 weeks ago, but they only had 3 colors left. I picked up 411- Never Lacque-ing and 413- Lacque-onic. I really wanted Lacquerized but I haven't been able to spot it.

I really love the two that I have though, they are gorgeous on.

janineios

I've seen full displays at my local target and walgreens.
smiles.gif
O_O WHICH ONES TELL MEEEEE hahaha i've gone to Rie Aid on telegraph, Target in Plaza Bonita, Walgreens in Otay Ranch, and just about every CVS from the border to national city with no luck -.-

babygirlLAH

O_O WHICH ONES TELL MEEEEE hahaha i've gone to Rie Aid on telegraph, Target in Plaza Bonita, Walgreens in Otay Ranch, and just about every CVS from the border to national city with no luck -.-
lmao!! The walgreens in otay ranch has it. Its just on the bottom row in the back of the store in the cosmetics area (end of second row). And the target in eastlake has it too. The cvs around here rarely if ever get anything or they get it super late. And I cleaned out the display at plaza that's why you couldn't find it. Lol sorry :p

im10ika

I just found them at target and the lacquers are amazing. The formula seemed very similar to the new urban decay lipsticks. I got the bright purple which is such a unique color in my collection. The matte seemed nice, but not that exciting. The one thing I did notice was that these have .9g of product whereas a mac lipstick has 3g. They were 7.99 at my target. It just doesn't seem like a good value to me. I'm interested in some of the other colors, but unless I can find them on sale I think I'll pass. I may just get some more ud lipsticks during sephoras f&f.
In terms of value, this product bombs. But two of the colors are kind of unique. Never laquering and one of the matte reds. I'll try and put up a swatch.

im10ika

These product are hard to find. I live north of Houston and I had to go to a target right outside of downtown to find only four of the eight

TheLadyDanger

These are hard to to find! I've only seen them at Target on a special display along with the matte and laquer nail polishes. I had to call a few Targets to make sure they were in stock. Piece of advice -- if they are not on the display, I suggest asking a SA if they have some in the stockroom.

The standout colors in this collection would be Lacquerized. It's a vivid pink/purple/fuchsia. If you love a blue-based red, Lacque-onic is nice as well. It is very pigmented so I suggest pressing your lips together. The only drawback I could think of is the smell. These have the L'Oreal lipstick smell. It goes away after a while, but when I first started playing with these, the smell was off-putting.

DeeDee2013

Another drawback is the laquerized lippies bleed terribly on me.

I'll going to put my extras up in the bin area.....

Latest posts