Loreal Le Matte and La Laque Lip Color

DeeDee2013

Yep, it's permanent but I've only seen one purple on each display. Why would they do that? One purple, Really!

kirtchik

I didn't like the Mattes that much- lips were dry and color kept sitting on top, it looked strange. Loved the La Laques- especially the dark red one, omg- so gorgeous and lasted for 4 hours...purple one is such an amazing color but it kept getting into lip lines- I'm still hoping to make it work though, cause the color is to die for :))

stephshopaholic

Last week I found these at Big Lots for $3.80 a piece. It's worth checking for them if anyone is interested. I grabbed 3 shades a dark red a purple and a brighter pinky red. I love Big Lots I also got a bunch of china glaze for $2 each. :)

MooseMoose

Holy shit, the dark red was my HG for color and the formula was unlike any matte product I've tried! Someone took it out from my coat in the break room at work, I still curse that person!

DeeDee2013

Last week I found these at Big Lots for $3.80 a piece. It's worth checking for them if anyone is interested. I grabbed 3 shades a dark red a purple and a brighter pinky red. I love Big Lots I also got a bunch of china glaze for $2 each.
smiles.gif
That's a great deal! I paid $8 to $12 a piece on ebay.

stephshopaholic

I found more at another big lots yesterday so they're definitely out there. I think I got most of the shades now. They're very nice.