MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I am still trying to land on which DGC to get.

If It's Pink: Wearable by itself, could be gorgeous layered over certain colors, but, seems like it could be duped.

Sparklicious: Just for layering, but, could work over anything.

I Want Candy: I love odd colors, and this could be great for toning down bright lips. I also imagine this over a purple for some reason.
drools.gif
But, it cannot be worn by itself.

Help!
cry.gif

I'm passing on Sparklicious (sheer/whiteish sparklies are pretty easy to find) and getting the other 2. I can't pass up that gorgeous pink and I Want Candy is so gatorade/mt dew colored awesome I can't wait to play with it! If I had to narrow it down to one I'd probably get I Want Candy for the unique factor. There are other bright pinks all over the place, but I can't help it...I'm just a pink lover!

team_pink.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
I'm passing on Sparklicious (sheer/whiteish sparklies are pretty easy to find) and getting the other 2. I can't pass up that gorgeous pink and I Want Candy is so gatorade/mt dew colored awesome I can't wait to play with it! If I had to narrow it down to one I'd probably get I Want Candy for the unique factor. There are other bright pinks all over the place, but I can't help it...I'm just a pink lover!

team_pink.gif

You had to mention mountain dew.
nonono.gif
lol.gif
Thanks- I will get I Want Candy then!
th_DANCE.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cucumbers
Okay.... if I have Parrot, do I really need Partylicious pigment?

I don't know if you have looked in the swatch thread, but someone compared the two:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
Partylicious vs MUFE star powder 906, parrot eyeshadow, Pure Luxe Tahiti ultimate eyeliner, cool heat eyeshadow, Big T eyeshadow, teal pigment, and tres teal mineralize eyeshadow
natural lighting (outdoor)
partylicious.jpg

HTH!

LMD84

because i'm super excited for patylicious pigment i'm wearing parrot on my lids today for me teal fix!
smiles.gif
with club in the crease for anybody who cares
tong.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibat
GAH! No joy yet.

I know
ssad.gif
Debating whether or not I should take a nap. What time do you think this will go on? Because, I can either take a nap now and sleep in or stay up until it launches....
th_dunno.gif

cucumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I don't know if you have looked in the swatch thread, but someone compared the two:

HTH!

Hahah, I did see it! And it didn't help me decide at all! Thank you though. I'm so torn as if to I actually need it but it is just so beautiful.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cucumbers
Hahah, I did see it! And it didn't help me decide at all! Thank you though. I'm so torn as if to I actually need it but it is just so beautiful.

girlhaha.gif
it is gorgeous, isn't it? I don't have parrot, but I think I will be happy enough w/ Partylicious. It is definitely more green-toned than Parrot. What you have to ask yourself is: how often do I reach for Parrot? Other colors in their group?

I don't use teals too often, but I don't have any others- that's why I am getting Partylicious. And, I'm a pigment whore.
winkiss.gif

lilibat

Dear MAC,

Please put A+O up on your site so I can give you lots of money and get on with my life.

love, me

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibat
Dear MAC,

Please put A+O up on your site so I can give you lots of money and get on with my life.

love, me

If only MAC online were a real person who could respond to messages like this
sigh.gif

lilibat

I am waaaaay too tired, but I guess I can keep hitting refresh for a while. *sigh*

EDIT:

DONE!!! WOOHOO!!!!

now... zzzzzzzzzz

laylalovesmac

Just placed my order!!!!

ITG:
Go For It l/s- the only thing I was in love with from this collection when I reached the checkout.

Random:
Dirty Plum Blush- heard it was being disc., but I wanted to get it anyway.
th_wink3.gif

Grape Pigment- never seen it on the site before, so I bit the bullet.
yahoo.gif

A+O:
If It Sparkles Pigment
Partylicious Pigment
Later Pigment
So Rich So Pretty Nail Lacquer (jumped in at the last minute
nonono.gif
)
Morning After Nail Lacquer
Military Nail Lacquer
I Want Candy Dazzleglass Creme

My biggest MAC haul to date.
sneaky.gif

I couldn't help but upgrade the shipping to overnight.
th_wink3.gif

SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!! STAYING UP WAS WORTH IT!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts