MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

sleepyhead

and arm swatches of the pigments (flash light)
left to right: later., partylicious, and if it sparkles...
pigments.jpg

the strip on the left is swatched "wet" with mixing medium, the one the right is applied dry. top half is on bare skin, bottom half is on NC20 (studio sculpt) foundation

look how sparkly later is! it's actually even MORE sparkly in real life!

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
pigments.jpg

the strip on the left is swatched "wet" with mixing medium, the one the right is applied dry. top half is on bare skin, bottom half is on NC20 (studio sculpt) foundation

OMG don't show me this! It will make it that much harder if my order doesn't pull through- it's so gorgeous!
lol.gif

carrie3579

If It Sparkles is now sold out on the MAC website.

I always thought Partylicious would be the first to go but I was wrong.

blusherie

For everyone worried about items not showing up in your "recently purchased": when I ordered ML, it never showed up in my recently purchased, but my card was charged. I never received a backorder email, and I successfully received my ML!!

Bottom Line: try not to worry too much about the recently purchased section. Perhaps the site glitches with certain products when they sell out quickly???
th_dunno.gif

NeverEnoughMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
OMG don't show me this! It will make it that much harder if my order doesn't pull through- it's so gorgeous!
lol.gif

I was thinking that exact same thing! Every new swatch we see of Later. is even better than the last!!

lilibat

Quote:
pigments.jpg

AH!!!!!!!!! I hope I get mine OMGOMGOMG!!!! That is going to look amazing with my hair! SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!
happy0045.gif

monter

I can't believe Partylicious didn't sell out before If It Sparkles.... I kind of believe Later. selling out first, but wow.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
pigments.jpg

Gah!!!!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
Your swatches are gorgeous!

I just noticed that If It Sparkles disappeared from my previously purchased, so I think that once it sells out, it disappears. but, I was assured I would get all of my stuff. After these swatches, I will be buying a back-up of Later with the holiday collection.
tong.gif

erine1881

Quote:
pigments.jpg

damn you for posting this!!!
angry.gif
i officially hate you right now for making me see what i missed out on!!!
cry.gif

your only saving grace is that later is coming out for holiday and i can get it with my discount.
tong.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
angry.gif
cry.gif

your only saving grace is that later is coming out for holiday and i can get it with my discount.
tong.gif

I will be getting a back-up with the holiday collection. I can already tell this will be a staple.
yes.gif

lilibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
angry.gif
cry.gif

tong.gif

If I do get mine do you want me to send you a couple big sample jars? You do so much here, I'd be happy to. Just PM me if you want some.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I will be getting a back-up with the holiday collection. I can already tell this will be a staple.
yes.gif

hell yeah it will be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibat
If I do get mine do you want me to send you a couple big sample jars? You do so much here, I'd be happy to. Just PM me if you want some.

aww that's so sweet of you!
th_kiss.gif

Shadowy Lady

Ok you guys are making me freak out! Both pigments i want (Partylicious and Later) are still available at MAC Canada website. Should I order them right now or wait till my store gets releases them on Thursday? I'm worried they forget to put them on hold for me and then sell out
cry.gif
I haven't been this excited about anything MAC in a long time so i don't wanna miss out

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Ok you guys are making me freak out! Both pigments i want (Partylicious and Later) are still available at MAC Canada website. Should I order them right now or wait till my store gets releases them on Thursday? I'm worried they forget to put them on hold for me and then sell out
cry.gif
I haven't been this excited about anything MAC in a long time so i don't wanna miss out

are you
th_crazy.gif
woman!? BUY THEM NOW!!!

Hay Mich

Later is so pretty! So it comes out with A Tartan Tale? I'll just wait for that then. Too much money has been spent already!