MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
yes.gif
I will get Later with the holiday collection!

yes. and i'll be able to get my employee discount on it! stupid designer sleeves for this collection!
girl_devil.gif

monter

Looks like I didn't get Later. after all. I checked my previous orders on mac's website and only If it sparkles... is there.

Decision time: do I call my freestanding and see if they still have it? Or just wait until Tartan Tale?

Decision made: I called my freestanding and they said they're not releasing until Thursday. I will probably call tomorrow to make sure anyway (considering TTB went out a day early, even though people were told it would go out on the real launch day).

monter

^Ditto! I thought Partylicious would be the first to go.

EDIT: And in case this turns into a smaller SR/ML fiasco... I got my confirmation email for Later. at 11:36 Central. I don't think I actually got it though, since it's not in my previously ordered items. I don't know if that's a proper way to check if you've successfully ordered something, though.

I think I will give MAC CS a call and see if mine is 'backordered' or not.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
too bad you haven't met me. i'm frickin' AWESOME!!!

tong.gif

th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif

So, I put in my order at 8:31 EST, right after it went up. It looks like they took all of the money out of my account, but yet, in my previously purchased, later doesn't show up.
cry.gif
Should I call CS??? Or is the fact that they took the money out of my account confirmation enough? Also, everything is still pending. I know it takes 1-2 business days for handling, but I feel stupid upgrading to overnight now.

monter

^From what I understand, if the full amount is charged, you're fine.

So maybe I got Later. after all!
th_DANCE.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by monter
^From what I understand, if the full amount is charged, you're fine.

So maybe I got Later. after all!
th_DANCE.gif

Cool. Yay! Well, I'm on hold anyway- may as well ask. Am I the only one that hates their hold music?
sick.gif

Sony

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif

So, I put in my order at 8:31 EST, right after it went up. It looks like they took all of the money out of my account, but yet, in my previously purchased, later doesn't show up.
cry.gif
Should I call CS??? Or is the fact that they took the money out of my account confirmation enough? Also, everything is still pending. I know it takes 1-2 business days for handling, but I feel stupid upgrading to overnight now.

Stereo Rose and Later are not in my previously purchased items but I called and was told all my items being shipped....but why am I so nervous
cry.gif

laylalovesmac

Well that was a short conversation and completely pointless. Apparently, I am getting all of my stuff.
greengrin.gif
Geez, when I finally got a live person, they were horribly rude, grunt-screaming hello. Grrr
angry.gif

Ingenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
yes.gif
I will get Later with the holiday collection!

Oh, this is excellent news!
th_DANCE.gif
I was very sad when I found that it was sold out. Something to look forward too...

monter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Well that was a short conversation and completely pointless. Apparently, I am getting all of my stuff.
greengrin.gif
Geez, when I finally got a live person, they were horribly rude, grunt-screaming hello. Grrr
angry.gif

Methinks the CS reps should all put in complaints with MAC's IT team - if their website wasn't such a pile of garbage when it came to recognizing when items are sold out, then we wouldn't have to call CS to double check all our orders like a bunch of creeps.

What time did you order Later.?

EDIT: Derpderp, nevermind, I see that you ordered at 8:31 EST. I ordered at 12:30ish EST, so I still might be screwed.
lol.gif
To call and deal with CS rage or not? Hmm..

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by monter
Methinks the CS reps should all put in complaints with MAC's IT team - if their website wasn't such a pile of garbage when it came to recognizing when items are sold out, then we wouldn't have to call CS to double check all our orders like a bunch of creeps.

What time did you order Later.?

EDIT: Derpderp, nevermind, I see that you ordered at 8:31 EST. I ordered at 12:30ish EST, so I still might be screwed.
lol.gif
To call and deal with CS rage or not? Hmm..

I'll be SO pissed off it I don't get Later in my box. I pulled an all-nighter for that one and ordered at 5:30 AM my time.
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
It is the ONE thing that I knew I wanted since April.
girl_devil.gif

panther27

I put in my order around 8:30,I was getting so nervous!
I got:all 3 dazzleglass cremes
So Rich So Pretty nl
Morning After l
Partylicious
th_DANCE.gif

NeverEnoughMac

It seemed like the backorder/cancellation emails for Marine Life and now Stereo Rose went out pretty quickly. Maybe (hopefully) if we haven't gotten one by now, maybe we're safe and we won't? We're all like detectives, trying to figure out Mac's inner workings.
graucho.gif
Crossing my fingers.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I put in my order around 8:30,I was getting so nervous!
I got:all 3 dazzleglass cremes
So Rich So Pretty nl
Morning After l
Partylicious
th_DANCE.gif

I still am nervous! *crosses fingers*

lilibat

Ya'll made me nervous so I called, and they said mine was fine it just hadn't been updated on the website yet. I hope that's true. I got overnight shipping so if it's b0rked I hope to know soon.

Also, When ever I get a b**chy MA I am reminded of the thing from Ab Fab, "You only work in a shop you know, you can drop the attitude". Of course the nice ones are always the most knowledgeable, helpful and creative too, so I don't think of them as shop girls at all. Maybe the b**chy ones should shut their snotty mouths, listen and try to learn something but they are too busy knowing it all.

abbyquack

I ordered at 5:30am my time today, but since I live in Alaska...well, "my time" is 4 hours behind eastern time, so it was 9:30am when I ordered. Sucks! And I was basically up until 3am Eastern time waiting for this until I finally went to bed...so I pray that I get my Later p/g!!
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

I too am getting Later pigment in A Tartan Tale collection since it's already sold out. Since I don't have enough funds to purchase Partylicious p/g (most of it was spent on In The Groove) I'm hoping to order it next Thursday if it's not sold out. If it is, then I can miss out on it.

sleepyhead

more swatches
partylicious pigment. both applied dry. the one on the left is padded on (no rubbing) the one on the right is blended (i just ran my finger over it a couple of times)
partylicious-1.jpg

partylicious-2.jpg

see how it turns much more green when it's "rubbed in"