MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

rocksteadybaby

I say Goddess of the Sea will look stunning on you. You look amazing in everything.
Yea impulse buying is the worse. I get all hyped up and in the moment I go click happy lol
Aww!! Thanks Doll!!
pretty.gif

MaitaiFluff

AS Train...I want to jump a car...and be on you...chugga chugga
I'm officially buying my ticket to ride that train. *toot*toot*
LOL. What's on your list? 
Needs: shadow brush, clear water LG, modern lure LG, what comes naturally LP, GotS LS, M LS, E LS, and AS Wants: the other brush, HR LP, Pet Me plz LS, SS LS, Refined Golden, Neptune NP, and SF NP. I have gift cards galore so it's all about strategy this round.

pretty_melody

I know right...the horror of having to do...chores !!!.....while waiting for the pretties..

I am taking my Golden for a walk soon...
It is pure horror! My mom came over to help me organize yesterday and stood there with a glass of wine just watching me do stuff....My house is pretty much clean just lots of stupid dishes

AutumnMoon

I want to know too what are you getting ??
I am getting:

• Enchanted One Lipstick
  • Mystical Lipstick
  • Goddess of the Sea Lipstick (and a back up, cause, you know)
  • Aphrodite's Shell
  • Maybe a bronzer (first one!)

After that, I'm checking out the other two lipsticks to see how they look on me. Although with a name like Pet Me Please, I kinda need it. Also, maybe a brush, cause they're pretty and I like the duo brushes.

Good grief. What a list. I thought I was going to get just two lipsticks lol. What are you getting?

BrknFlwr85

It is pure horror! My mom came over to help me organize yesterday and stood there with a glass of wine just watching me do stuff....My house is pretty much clean just lots of stupid dishes
I hate dishes! Whenever people come over I make them use plastic cups and paper plates. I am not about to wash a ton of dishes on top of pots and pans after I cooked a bunch of food.

jchait

Thanks for the info, Debbs! I've been to Pembroke mall because it's close to my car dealership and was happy to see MAC was in Macy's, Dillards, and a pro store. Plus Dillard's had a Chanel counter. The Galleria was ok, but small. I didn't notice who had MAC, but that's because i wasn't looking for it. I'll have to look it up. I haven't made the trek to Aventura and I'm looking forward to checking it out. I hear it's a great mall!
The stand alone store is not pro in the mall at Pembroke Lakes :( I wish it was, then they would get the glitters

pretty_melody

I am getting:

• Enchanted One Lipstick
  • Mystical Lipstick
  • Goddess of the Sea Lipstick (and a back up, cause, you know)
  • Aphrodite's Shell
  • Maybe a bronzer (first one!)

After that, I'm checking out the other two lipsticks to see how they look on me. Although with a name like Pet Me Please, I kinda need it. Also, maybe a brush, cause they're pretty and I like the duo brushes.

Good grief. What a list. I thought I was going to get just two lipsticks lol. What are you getting?
Im going back and forth on Enchanted..it looks like it wont go so well with my fair skin.

smooch3s

The stand alone store is not pro in the mall at Pembroke Lakes :( I wish it was, then they would get the glitters
Oh. My mistake. I thought it was because i saw those pre filled eyeshadow palettes and thought they were pro only. i was in and out in a few minutes as they were crowded and there was nothing i was looking for. Thanks for clarifying!

NaniLovesMAC

My list still stands at for sure Mystical l/s and SMHM blush But I'm having a hard time deciding between AS or Golden for that compact. Last night I was AS right now Golden. *hyperventilating*

MaitaiFluff

Very nice list. I keep looking at the lipglasses, but I'm just not a lipglass person. I love my lipsticks. Is Refined Golden a good color for pale girls? I'm MW 10-13.
You have a pretty nice list yourself. I'm actually not sure about the bronzer. I thought that was the lighter of the two but I could have read it wrong. Those I will have to check out in store come launch to be sure.

Latest posts