MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

pretty_melody

But I'm having a hard time deciding between AS or Golden for that compact. Last night I was AS right now Golden. *hyperventilating*
I feel like AS will be one of the first things to sell out. I'm sure if you really wanted Golden you'd somehow be able to get your hands on it in that gorgeous packaging.

I feel like the sell out pattern will go

• Mystical
  • GOTS
  • Enchanted one
  • pet me please
  • siren song
Followed by the ED bronzers AS,then delphic.

The lipsticks will always be the first ones to sell out and harder to track down later which I'm sure everyone knows by now.

jchait

Oh. My mistake. I thought it was because i saw those pre filled eyeshadow palettes and thought they were pro only. i was in and out in a few minutes as they were crowded and there was nothing i was looking for. Thanks for clarifying!
It's more than okay I completely understand I thought it was too when they first opened it. It's not though, and I got really angry when I found out. Like, actually angry lol my mom had to tell me to calm down. It was a sad day :(

User38

I couldn't agree more. The only thing that I would add is: When you love it, BU it, but skip products that ain't for your complexion or you are unsure about.

@HerGreyness, shall we co-write a book on the golden rules of smart make up purchases?
th_shake2.gif

Great idea @Mac-Guy

it would be my pleasure to collaborate with you on such a book -- we might make it to bestsellers!

AutumnMoon

You have a pretty nice list yourself. I'm actually not sure about the bronzer. I thought that was the lighter of the two but I could have read it wrong. Those I will have to check out in store come launch to be sure.
I'm not sure either. But I'm a psycho and I want that quad! I think I'm waiting till then, too.

pretty_melody

Yeah I feel like it would lean more brownish on me and would look nothing like it does in that picture on my lips. I'll most likely a pass on that and it really is pretty dupeable by other permanent mac shades.

BrknFlwr85

oh dear

i am gonna have to chant: the lippies in the collex are nothing special..

the lippies in this collex are nothing special

the lippies in this collex are nothing special

yada yada yada
They definitely aren't anything special, but I think I might buy just because I wouldn't mind having everyday type of colors in pretty packaging. Although I could just depot some more things and b2m for Kinda Sexy and Honeylove.

pretty_melody

They definitely aren't anything special, but I think I might buy just because I wouldn't mind having everyday type of colors in pretty packaging. Although I could just depot some more things and b2m for Kinda Sexy and Honeylove.
I've been using up a'lot of my everyday mac lipsticks so that's my excuse for now...

Latest posts