MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Dolly Snow

I'm definitely hoping they tried a little harder with the future collections! Fall/winter I'm looking at you!
Exactly! I am sticking to my word and getting AS. Truthfully not for the packaging.
I hope fall/winter are amazing because I usually skip due to boredom.
Unless there is a dark lippie.

pretty_melody

I've been going back and forth with cleaning and here. I've got some wine chilling in the freezer and I'm all set for stalking,drinking and cleaning ;)

singer82

Used modern pewter today. Reminded me of sea worship from swatches. Are they similar? I know is been compared to silver sun, but not to sw. Team Neptune for sure! So pretty!
#teamneptune. I love mine. Gorgeous duochrome rose gold/old gold with an antique gold base.

blondie929

Oh my stars! I took EO off my list, but it looks so beautiful on her. In some pics it looks somewhat orange, but I think for most people it leans more on the peachy/pink side. I might have to add it back to my list. 
From what I've heard it's slightly lighter then the riri nude.. And in the pic she deff looks like she put a gloss on top so I'm guessing she put a lighter gloss on top to make it Alil more nudey

rocksteadybaby

I am getting:

• Enchanted One Lipstick
  • Mystical Lipstick
  • Goddess of the Sea Lipstick (and a back up, cause, you know)
  • Aphrodite's Shell
  • Maybe a bronzer (first one!)

After that, I'm checking out the other two lipsticks to see how they look on me. Although with a name like Pet Me Please, I kinda need it. Also, maybe a brush, cause they're pretty and I like the duo brushes.

Good grief. What a list. I thought I was going to get just two lipsticks lol. What are you getting?
So far I'm getting

Goodess of the Sea lipstick ( Cause I love dark lippys)
Sea me Hear me blush
Modern Lure lipglass ( love this one)

Ooh!! and I love the Pet me please name too and the color looks so pretty

BrknFlwr85

From what I've heard it's slightly lighter then the riri nude.. And in the pic she deff looks like she put a gloss on top so I'm guessing she put a lighter gloss on top to make it Alil more nudey
I read a little bit of her review and I believe she said she used a lip balm, but it could be a gloss on top too. I might just buy one lipstick from this collection since I now know I can reuse the packaging and put another lipstick in when I finish it up.

patentg33k

Several AA items that went from "ADD TO BAG" to "COMING SOON" on the Pro site. The ED bronzers, 3-4 of the lipsticks (the deeper shades). So those can't be ordered right now.

Legendary Lure has always been Coming Soon

Some of the "lesser demand" items (regular bronzers, brush) are still up for sale. I wonder if MAC is trying to protect stock for the general release? Or is my browser messed up?

pretty_melody

I read a little bit of her review and I believe she said she used a lip balm, but it could be a gloss on top too. I might just buy one lipstick from this collection since I now know I can reuse the packaging and put another lipstick in when I finish it up.
You can do that?

honey on boost

Several AA items that went from "ADD TO BAG" to "COMING SOON" on the Pro site. The ED bronzers, 3-4 of the lipsticks (the deeper shades). So those can't be ordered right now.

Legendary Lure has always been Coming Soon

Some of the "lesser demand" items (regular bronzers, brush) are still up for sale. I wonder if MAC is trying to protect stock for the general release? Or is my browser messed up?
Not just your browser.. they changed some to coming soon.

DarkAngel8595

Hi! :) I haven't really been on here in a while, I decided I need/want some lipsticks from this collection, I haven't been on it with the collections like I used to be BUT this one I'm excited about. I actually don't go to work until noon tomorrow so I think I'll do an all nighter.....who needs sleep anyway lol

NaomiH

Hi!
smiles.gif
I haven't really been on here in a while, I decided I need/want some lipsticks from this collection, I haven't been on it with the collections like I used to be BUT this one I'm excited about. I actually don't go to work until noon tomorrow so I think I'll do an all nighter.....who needs sleep anyway lol
th_welcomeback2.png

Dolly Snow

Hi! :) I haven't really been on here in a while, I decided I need/want some lipsticks from this collection, I haven't been on it with the collections like I used to be BUT this one I'm excited about. I actually don't go to work until noon tomorrow so I think I'll do an all nighter.....who needs sleep anyway lol
Welcome back!