MAC Après Chic Collection Discussion (December 2012)

liba

One thing though...Apres Chic l/s is described as a pinky brick red...? I can't imagine what that would look like. Does anyone have any idea? I think of brick reds as being sort of burnt red but I think I'm missing something.
If it's the one in the promo picture (and chances are it is), it's sort of a deeper, more brick version of Fire Sign in color. It was very pretty!

valkolak

Isn't it funny that the description of the MES all say "with veining."

Let the hunting begin. "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, which MES has the best veining of them all."
cutey.gif
I'm exhausted already
sleepy.gif
Who am I kidding I've never gotten away without at least two mes from a collection.

liba

I know what I'm interested in. Ones in BOLD are for sure:

Lipstick Hot Chocolate – Mid-tone plum (Satin) - Mid-tones and plums are always good on me and I like that this is a Satin. Will hold off if it's too normal, though.
Cozy Up – Deep caramel (Matte) - I love that this is matte!
Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm Pure & Tender – Plumy creamy nude - Plummy nude sounds so perfect for my lip tone!
Nice & Simple – Bronzy gold with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments - This just sounds gorgeous.
Rosy Romance – Bluish plum with subtle pink pearlized pigments - Probably gorgeous too - the sparkle in these is just the right amount of glam, from what my MA kept saying.
Mineralize Eye Shadow Frost at Midnight – Deep blue-grey base with purple veining - the photos we have makes this color look fantastic and unlike any other MES I've got, but will have to be seen in person. Mineralize Blush Alpine Bronze – Mid-tone caramel - if it works for my skin tone, it's a definite buy! Brush 287 Brush – Duo Fibre Eye Shadow Brush (Natural / Synthetic Fibre) - Curious about this.

liba

Looks like the description of 1 lipstick is missing.
That picture of the products seems to have an extra lipstick in it, but take my confirmation - there are only 5 lipsticks in this collection (at least from what it says in the book).

tats

So far my list is:

Lipstick
Après Chic – Pinky brick red (Cremesheen)
No Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm for me
From Mineralize Eye Shadows I like only one colour, so I will probably skip them all.
Pro Longwear Eye Liner
Mountain Air – Vibrant teal * (maybe)

Mineralize Skinfinish
Porcelain Pink – Soft pinky coral with gold veining °
Stereo Rose – Coral with golden-bronze shimmering nuances °

Mineralize Blush
Amber Glow – Warm peach
Alpine Bronze – Mid-tone caramel (maybe, depending on swatches)

Urmi

That picture of the products seems to have an extra lipstick in it, but take my confirmation - there are only 5 lipsticks in this collection (at least from what it says in the book).
Thanks liba! I hope we can see swatches before the release...can't wait!

baghdad81

List: Lipstick Après Chic – Pinky brick red (Cremesheen) Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm Slightly Nude – Nudey coral with subtle pink pearlized pigments Nice & Simple – Bronzy gold with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments Mineralize Eye Shadow Winter Pursuit – Copper base with grey veining Mineralize Skinfinish Porcelain Pink – Soft pinky coral with gold veining Mineralize Blush Amber Glow – Warm peach Gentle – Raspberry with gold pearlized pigments ° Alpine Bronze – Mid-tone caramel

Corally

My list so far: Lipstick: Après Chic – Pinky brick red (Cremesheen) Hot Chocolate – Mid-tone plum (Satin) Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm: Slightly Nude – Nudey coral with subtle pink pearlized pigments Rosy Romance – Bluish plum with subtle pink pearlized pigments Mineralize Eye Shadow: Ice – Light peach base with white veining Fireside – Deep plum with grey veining Mineralize Blush: Amber Glow – Warm peach Alpine Bronze – Mid-tone caramel

Latest posts