MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
iagree.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
angry.gif

Pulling my hair out over here, I NEED swatches of these pearlmattes!!!!

emzy

Does anyone know or have an idea of what the first lipstick could be? Right before VG Nicki 2. Thanks in advance!

OctoberViolet

All those beautiful purple lipsticks. The only thing missing from it is some blue violet colored lipsticks. Once we get a few of those, my stash will be very happy. I have all the same ones I'm sure of it. I just can't resist anything purple.
heart.gif

Does anyone know or have an idea of what the first lipstick could be? Right before VG Nicki 2. Thanks in advance!

emzy

They look kind of similar on T, different in the tubes, I don't have either of them but looking at the picture, I might consider picking up VG Nicki 2...

Quite Cute on the left and VG Nicki 2 on the right.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by emzy

That's such a pretty line up! It's inspiring me to do something like it with my collection of lavender, purple, and violet lipsticks, just for my own pleasure at seeing my favorite MAC colors. Is there some place here we can post makeup photos that are not purely relevant to a specific board?

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by emzy
They look kind of similar on T, different in the tubes, I don't have either of them but looking at the picture, I might consider picking up VG Nicki 2...

Quite Cute on the left and VG Nicki 2 on the right.

The finishes are different.

Quite Cute is a cremesheen, while Nicki2 is Amplified. So QC is creamier and has a bit of sheen, while VG N2 is very opaque and just shy of matte.

Also, my memory says that QC is a bluer and whiter than N2. (i'm away from my stash as the moment)

erine1881

That's such a pretty line up! It's inspiring me to do something like it with my collection of lavender, purple, and violet lipsticks, just for my own pleasure at seeing my favorite MAC colors. Is there some place here we can post makeup photos that are not purely relevant to a specific board?
Me too! It'd be super cute, even in b&w, to frame and hang next to one's vanity!

Sassafrazz300

It's pretty. I guess the flowers are throwing me off. Since the theme is baked beauties, I was expecting cupcakes and such. HaHa

LoveStoned

And one more time..

I just love this. No powder looking lips. And i have a dark upper lip and this is so easy to wear. Im buying three of these puppies and that is all from this collection
Omgh!
heart.gif
Love it, definitely getting this one as soon as possible! Thank you for the swatch! :)

Latest posts