MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

Anitacska

Thanks Nadine! Interesting to see the pictures, but the product names don't seem to correspond to the colour story Mac-Guy posted at the beginning of this thread?

li1qwbt97KdU.jpg

liiQ2uJmoLlRs.jpg

liDrmZA6xmrvk.jpg

source: 【M.A.C魅可烘焙美人限量系列】—尚妆

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Just ignore the product names on that blog, they're incorrect. For whatever reason that site always lists random other products.

sungelly87

I was wondering the same. Hmm maybe Asia is getting different colors? The colors match like blooming lovely is similar to lavender whip...but question is which one is actually coming out of the collection...plus lightscapade msf? That's coming out with the Haley Williams collection.
Thank you, Detective Naynadine. Question. None of those the lispticks sound right to me. No lavender whip? No Devil's Food? Am I misreading this? I do love the promo pic. I may just get the Pink Buttercream pearlmatte and skip everything else.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I have high hopes for the peachy lippie, the color looks so pretty. And the blue nail polish too, but I'm wondering now how similar it is to Orly Snowcone.
I'll have to see swatches to make my final list, I really don't know yet what I will get.

The more I look at the Pearlmattes the tackier they look to me, lol. I'm glad I can save some money skipping them.

katelyn0

ahhh just saw those pictures on instagram!! Excited.

I think my list will be:

both pearlmattes
raspberry swirl, pure decoration, and lavendar whip lippies
MAYBE 2 or 3 lip balms (hopefully there are swatches before its released)

won't be as expensive as i thought..

jennyap

Quote: Originally Posted by Naynadine
The more I look at the Pearlmattes the tackier they look to me, lol. I'm glad I can save some money skipping them.

I'm feeling the same, I'm glad I got Veronica's Blush. Pink Buttercream is the only one I was interested in, but I can easily see myself skipping.

I think for me, this will be maybe 2 lippies if they're not too pale on me, 2 or 3 of the balms, and the white/turquoise glitter has piqued my fancy in these pictures so maybe that too.

OctoberViolet

Oh. Thank you. I thought I was losing my mind for a second. I'm back with my original plan.

Pink Buttercream, Lavender Whip, Devil's Food, Raspberry Swirl lipstick, the blue lip balm. At least for now.
Quote: Originally Posted by Naynadine

janineios

I haven't even started making my list for this or the Extra Dimension collection. I'm scared of how long it's going to be.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh. Thank you. I thought I was losing my mind for a second. I'm back with my original plan.

Pink Buttercream, Lavender Whip, Devil's Food, Raspberry Swirl lipstick, the blue lip balm. At least for now.
That's a nice list! I personally don't wear dark lippies, but I have to say Devil's Food looks beautiful.

Corally

Thanks Naynadine! The collection looks so cute but most things just don't work for me. Only a couple of things are on my list and they're all maybes so I might even skip the entire collection..

lyseD

How do you think the white paint pot will effect the look of shadow?

I mostly use bare study and painterly which don't seem to alter the shade at all. TIA

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
thud.gif
i want the blue balm and the brushes omg the polishes look gorgeous but i have way to many pastels, i just skipped the julep box because of that. i have enough from China glaze and essie, and opi lol orly etc. are the brushes regular size? or small handles?

thanks for making me want everything again naynadine!!
bangin.gif
girlhaha.gif
Whoopsie...
girlhaha.gif

I don't know, I thought the the 129 would be regular size but it looks like a SH. And what about the ferrules? Are they really blue?? Anybody getting them?

kimibos

Whoopsie...
girlhaha.gif

I don't know, I thought the the 129 would be regular size but it looks like a SH. And what about the ferrules? Are they really blue?? Anybody getting them?
ME if they are regular size,with the blue ferrules. they look sooo cool.