MAC Bangin' Brilliant: Lipstick collection (2016)

AnitaK

I just got an update from someone at MAC. The collection is called POP and it's a shade extension. 29 lipsticks, 5 blushes and maybe 15 eye shadows? All perm and some new some re promotes! :) It should have launched in July but they moved it up and some stores have them, some don't yet and they are waiting to receive the shipment for online.

Some new items will definitely be added to my wishlist. I wonder if the blushes and eyeshadows will eventually show up in pan form.

sagehen

If the info on temptalia is correct, this is going to be hard on my pockets. I know they say it is permanent, but you never know, and besides, I want it all at once! I am glad I already paid for my vacation lol.

Veronika23

Nice! Was coming to share. I wonder why the people at MAC told me it was called Pop???? Ugh. Why so much misinformation.

stirfryedshana

None of the blushes are appealing to me at least so I can skip all of them...definitely want quite a few of the lipsticks and eyeshadows though! So glad it's perm!

Veronika23

I wonder when it will be avail online? I didn't see that mentioned on Temptalia.

Just says June :( Part of what MAC told me was false and I posted about it... and feel like an idiot. They did tell me when they receive the shipment it will go live online.... who knows if that's true! ugh.

ms.mad

So looking forward to this collection! Cannot wait for swatches. I want 14 lipsticks and maybe 1 eyeshadow. So glad they permanant so I don't have to buy all at once and can back to Mac.

jennyap

Updated the first post with the additional info, thanks for sharing!

Can't believe that the rest of the world has to wait until October :mad:

leonah

BBR was one of the best ones. But at least I can pick up Last Dance and She Sparkles

IKR it was the most popular one from what I can vaguely recall. I really wasn't in to this collection at the time but later on I got hooked but then I had missed all the amazing ones and BBR is the one I want/ed the most! yes at least the others that I want is coming back..

OctoberViolet

Thank you, Veronika! I mean is there a specific date in June? I guess not. I keep checking online because I want to buy a few more new lippies. I might walk over to another MAC store during lunch to see what they have. I am also going to get some of my older stuff I don't want anymore to B2M for a few of these, but that will take some time as I have soooo much stuff I need to sort through.:hmm:

Just says June :( Part of what MAC told me was false and I posted about it... and feel like an idiot. They did tell me when they receive the shipment it will go live online.... who knows if that's true! ugh.

B

Buffy89

so the dazzleshadows are coming back except for boom boom room?? why not that one :(

IDK if you know this already, but BBR and UD Solstice are quite similar. I don't own them, but I remember the swatches.

I'm really excited about the Dazzleshadows! I was able to buy "only" 5 last summer, and I really love them. I'm wearing Try Me On today, so pretty.

OctoberViolet

So, I went to another MAC store during my lunch hour to see if they had any of the new Banging lippies. They did not. Only the same six the other store had. I asked for sales woman and she didn't even know MAC was adding to their permanent line. She was so sweet. She checked her MAC book for me to see if there was any information, but there wasn't. She said with MAC it can pop up at any time. I had hoped to get the 15% off two of those lippies. Oh well.:bat:

Latest posts