MAC "Bring Back" Collection?

PurpleKissesXo

It was permanent and just discontinued like yesterday. I guess it wasn't doing all that well to get axed, and nobody ever spoke about it. I have it, but I wouldn't call it straight flattering or nude, at least not on light skin tones. It's a cool brown/taupe on me, and it requires a certain look to go with it, not something I could throw on and get out the door.
agree,it doesn't look brownish nude on me neither ,as I am a lighter skin tone. Maybe for woman of nc/nw40 and up will be a brownish nude? I tried to make it work so many looks and it just never looked right on me. It is more editorial look I think. Looks like I ate some chocolate and smeared it across my lips,I have call my bluff" which is a brownish nude for me,but not so flattering either,I have 2 ,and 1 unused and am still having a hard time getting rid of them.

georgi

Need pleasantry back! I bought so many backups and snap it up whenever I see it here/ebay, but still not enough! only blush will ever need!

Piarpreet

3N and CYY are gonna make it for sure. I'd start voting for the third lippie that u would like. Mine is Moxie for sure. It's beautiful!

I'm still voting for moth brown just in case though...

Mac-Guy

3N and CYY are gonna make it for sure. I'd start voting for the third lippie that u would like. Mine is Moxie for sure. It's beautiful!

I'm still voting for moth brown just in case though...

I'm curious to see if votes will swing as time goes on. March 30 seems still a long time away.

Catatonia

I need Moxie in my life! I want the other two to be 3N and CYY and even though I looooove those two and need more backups, I am more interested in trying Moxie.

Mothbrown for the e/s for sure although it'd be cool to see Guacamole too. I'm not that interested in lipglasses ATM, but I'm voting CoC and 2N (the others I couldn't care less about).

hahaheidi1

I Vote to Please bring back Lady Gaga Viva La Glam Lipstick. It is such a beautiful wearable color I feel that looks great on everybody for any season. If there is a way to bring it back. Then I am a Number one fan to say "Do so".

Thanks,

Heidi Sandifer.