MAC "Bring Back" Collection?

Mac-Guy

I really hope that older products will come back rather than recent ones. While I understand the hype around CYY, it doesn't make sense to bring back a product that was just released less than a year ago. If it is so popular, it will come back anyway. To me, moting for CYY is like voting for Watch Me Simmer (wouldn't that be hilarious if it would be part of the selection). However, bringing back products from 10 years ago sounds like a really neat idea. Oh well, I'll take (or leave) whatever comes my way.

MAChostage

I am *really* disappointed in the product choices for this! It's even less attractive to me than those that we were originally thinking might make the cut.

Richelle83

I just saw a picture of Afrobella...no AOMPL smh. A bit crazy they didn't bring back any paint pots, msf's, or blushes. And then only 3 of each category will make it. Craptastic collection.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Current thoughts: Epic fail, MAC. No blushes, MSFs, paint pots, or pigments? Seriously?! *head desk*

Rinstar

Wow the only things I even remotely care about are Solar White e/s and CoC lip glass. Boo, MAC. That is a stupid move.

Leven

I dont have too much faith in this little collection TBH simply because who knows if these products being re released are even going to be the same formulation as they were all those years ago? If they didn't get it right by re releasing, what appears to me to be, re-formulated Style Black* shadows, i don't think these will be the exact kind of shades we fell in love with. But maybe im being too cynical xD

*COME ON GURL! That Cinderfella in the pretty little Mineralize displayer at MAC is NOT the same Cindefella that I have at home lol

cno64

I saw it on Allure's wesbite and I cannot wait for Monday!

I no longer buy MAC, but I'm on Facebook, and I'll vote for the products I see mentioned most often in this thread.
I'm kind of surprised that apparently pigments aren't included.

Mac-Guy

I no longer buy MAC, but I'm on Facebook, and I'll vote for the products I see mentioned most often in this thread. I'm kind of surprised that apparently pigments aren't included.

You can be our veteran cheerleader
cheerleader.gif

Shadowy Lady

awww what an awesome idea! This may actually get me sucked back into MAC. Now what I like:

- Sunpepper pigment: I love love love this pigment but only had two samples and runing outta the second one. I hate the new tiny pigment jars but if this one is promoted I'll make an exception.
- Coco pigment
- Heatherette l/s
- Scanty l/s
- anything from Moonbath, especially the blushes so I can get the second one I don't have :(

Then some of the items I have and want others to enjoy too...I've been buying MAC since 2003 but really got into the LE stuff in 2007:

- Immodest and Rougette Mattenes
- Blonde's Gold p/m
- So Scarlet l/s
- Port Red l/s
- Style Snob e/s
- Illegal Cargo e/s
- Otherwordly blush
- 3N l/s (the perfect pinky nude)
- any of the previousely released beaty powder blushes

For all of you guys who want Metalrock MSF back, how on Earth do you wear it? It's sooooo dark and shimmery, no way I could put it on my fce. I was only wearing mine as eyeshadow and finally gave it away.

Shadowy Lady

oh booo, ok I just saw the list on FB...happy to see 3N is there but the rest I don't care much for. I honestly think Mothbrown is overrated. I have it from the Barbie release and use it once in a blue moon. Solarwhite is very pretty and I love mine but honestly it's too close to Vanilla p/m except Vanilla is more versatile

and how about some blushes? especially beauty powder blushes? :'(

Babylard

Solar white is quite golden on me o_o

oh booo, ok I just saw the list on FB...happy to see 3N is there but the rest I don't care much for. I honestly think Mothbrown is overrated. I have it from the Barbie release and use it once in a blue moon. Solarwhite is very pretty and I love mine but honestly it's too close to Vanilla p/m except Vanilla is more versatile

cno64