MAC "Bring Back" Collection?

cno64

I still have and use my Clue eyeshadow from that collection
heart.gif
I bought TWO compacts of Clue, because I love it so much, and I'm still using them.
Since I am [obviously] a sucker for taupe/grey eyeshadows, I'd love to have a chance at Bark, which apparently was gone before I got into MAC.

Edelmc

This sounds a little like the Originals collection we had a few years ago, except then we did not get to vote on what was brought back..!
I still have and use my Clue eyeshadow from that collection
heart.gif

My vote for a "bring back" item would be for Hyperreal foundation.
I second hyperreal! But only if it came in lighter shades!

LMD84

so many products that i want to see come back... obviously some of the rare pigments but also some older lipsticks too :)

pocketmouse

Hmm I've been looking at some past products, and I'd be interested in:

All Girl Pigment
Coco Beach Pigment
Rocking Chick l/s
Bunny Pink l/s
Pink Poodle l/s
Crimzone l/s
Queen's Sin l/s
Young Punk MES
Blackware Glimmerglass
Baby Goth Girl n/l
Seriously Hip n/l
Maybe some items from the Moonbathe collection
(Otherworldy and/or Afterdusk blush, Cosmic e/s)

Rinstar

OMG this would be amazing, I really hope they are definitely doing this!!
yahoo.gif

also after reading this:

I need to go look for swatches of Blueberry Fizz because it sounds ahhhhhmazing!!

SweetJoy

Coco pigment

I'm not sure....but...I think what you're saying is................you want coco pigment back?
tong.gif

A girl in one of my night classes had her makeup bag out on her desk and just HAPPENED to have a jar of it. After I told her how coveted it was online and she says...."oh cool, I had no idea". She then proceeded to offer me a ginormous amount of it, in a sample jar.

BEST. CLASS. EVER.

I'd like to see them bring back deckchair, ripe peach, maybe jardin aires? I have a feeling they'll be bringing back ripe peach, I mean, it's the most sought after of the blush ombres, yet it's mysteriously missing while azalea blossom and vintage grape are both being repromoted with Daphne Guinness.

Sneaky sneaky MAC.....we're on to you.

xpinkglitter

I agree.. When I first saw blush ombres were being brought back, my excitement was soon killed by the fact ripe peach wasn't one of them. Like REALLY MAC?

BEST. CLASS. EVER.
I'd like to see them bring back deckchair, ripe peach, maybe jardin aires? I have a feeling they'll be bringing back ripe peach, I mean, it's the most sought after of the blush ombres, yet it's mysteriously missing while azalea blossom and vintage grape are both being repromoted with Daphne Guinness.

Sneaky sneaky MAC.....we're on to you.

GlamQueen21

SweetJoy: That was so sweet of that girl to give you a huge amout of Coco pigment in a sample jar!

Man if Jardin Aires gets repromoted, do get it girls! It is the most gorgeous pigment to own!

sss215

I have not heard about a consumer vote, but I do have samples of products which date back a few decades.. i.e.

bronx lipstick
savoury lipstick
verushka lipstick (model from the 1970's)
wuss ls

and a few others as well as blush which I can't recall .. it's way too late for me right now.

I remember Verushka (showing my MAC age) it was in the cylinder lipstick tubes from the 90's. Damn. I would like to see it again.

VeXedPiNk

Coco pigment
For some reason I get the feeling you like Coco pigment a little bit????? Hahahaha I feel the same way about Subtle pigment!!! If MAC brought that back, I would have no choice but to buy every single one....... EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

HOTasFCUK

Are they still doing this?? What sucks would be that MAC would make the list of what we get to vote on and if something like Ripe Peach isn't on there then i think there would be an uproar from MAC fans LOL

I would love to see two lipglosses from the '06 Patternmaker collection be re-promoted. Coral Grade which i missed and Soft-Edge which i only use on special occasions and need like 6 backups! Also, Joyous blush and Wolf pearlglide.

Coco is great, so is Subtle pigment but i really love Sunnydaze. Luckily i still have lots left of all those shades! Love to see Ripe Peach and Pleasureflush come back just to end the hype once and for all and also since many people missed out on them.

MAChostage

I guess I need to break out my Jardin Aires and give it another try, then. It's been in the back of my piggie drawer for years now because it's always seemed too glittery.

SweetJoy: That was so sweet of that girl to give you a huge amout of Coco pigment in a sample jar!

Man if Jardin Aires gets repromoted, do get it girls! It is the most gorgeous pigment to own!

cno64

I vaguely remember buying Jardin Aires, but it wasn't a hit for me; it seemed too peach to suit my coloring. I honestly don't remember what I did with mine. I may have given it away.
When I want a shade similar to that one, I reach for Warming Trend or Style Snob, or even mark Minx.
Still wish Coco would come back ...

cno64

For some reason I get the feeling you like Coco pigment a little bit????? Hahahaha I feel the same way about Subtle pigment!!! If MAC brought that back, I would have no choice but to buy every single one....... EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
Yeah, might as well skip the formalities, and just have your paychecks direct-deposited into MAC's account.
Can you imagine how complicated that would make calculating your income tax?
"Yes, I reported a net income of $0.00 for 2012, because I gave every penny I earned directly to MAC. You see, they launched this collection of ..."
Back to topic: Yes, Subtle is very beautful. I bought two, and that was in the good old days, when pigments came in those wonderful big "tubs."
Would that stop me from buying more, if it were brought back?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Too much is never enough, of the best pigments!

VeXedPiNk

Hahaha I guarantee the government would want to audit you on that.... and then you whip out a year's worth of receipts proving that yes, you ACTUALLY spend ALL your money at MAC. I wish that was possible - oh the collection of makeup you'd have!! Too bad annoying things like bills and groceries get in the way.....

Subtle is the only pigment that I've actually finished. I miss those glorious big ol' jars, but they are hard to go through. I think MAC should sell pigments in BOTH sizes!!! Regardless, if Subtle came out again it doesn't matter what size they are selling it in. It could be a mini jar or a barrell - I'd still buy as many as I could feasibly afford.

Couldn't agree more - too much is never enough!!