MAC "Bring Back" Collection?

Mac-Guy

I learned today that the MAC Bring Back collection might appear sooner rather than later.
flower.gif
I will post more infos if I get any news.

cno64

I learned today that the MAC Bring Back collection might appear sooner rather than later.
flower.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I'll start selling my blood immediately! ;)

cno64

Subtle is the only pigment that I've actually finished. I miss those glorious big ol' jars, but they are hard to go through. I think MAC should sell pigments in BOTH sizes!!! Regardless, if Subtle came out again it doesn't matter what size they are selling it in. It could be a mini jar or a barrell - I'd still buy as many as I could feasibly afford.

Couldn't agree more - too much is never enough!!
That is a FABULOUS idea- pigments in different sizes!
I don't know why MAC doesn't take all of our genius suggestions. I mean, don't they want to dominate the world?

GlamQueen21

That idea of MAC doing pigments in both the 7.5g and 4.5g jars is a genius idea!! I would be buying pigments in 7.5g of the permanent ones!

2sPrincess

This just sounds too good to be true to me, i hope it is but i wont put the house up for sale until its been confirmed!!

cno64

This just sounds too good to be true to me, i hope it is but i wont put the house up for sale until its been confirmed!!
Hee, hee!
Yeah, I think it would be prudent to hang on to your house, your blood, jewelry, etc., and keep buying "extras" like food, water, toilet paper, and insulin (if you take it) until we know for sure when/if this is going to happen.

If this does come about, can you imagine the madness?
It may put a strain on law enforcement resources in some communities.
I'm almost glad I don't live near a MAC store ...

carriecouture78

My major love was out not that long ago... I would love it if they brought back "Woo Me" (kissable lipcolor) from the Peacocky Collection.... bought 3 of those and used them all!

BlahWah

Wow, I guess I should see how many samples I can make of Subtle pigment! I've got almost half a jar sitting around... =X

If this collection does indeed see the light of day, it should be bigger and better than the Originals. There are just too many that need to be brought back! Off the top of my head, I will squeal long and loud for joy if these came back, simply because it's been so ^&*@$!! hard to get my hands on these:

De Menthe e/s!!!!
Elite e/s
Coco Beach p/m (finally got a small sample but would love a jar!)
Judy Blue e/s (maybe it's not that great but with it's VIP status, this would be the collection to let the masses see what it's all about)
Goldbit e/s
Metalrock msf
Pleasureflush msf
Glissade msf (reformulated tho; I had the original and swapped it away b/c of the fallout. Gorgeous colour tho!)
Goddess blush
Wolf pearlglide liner - I have but I so need a back up!
Mystery kohl power - again, need a back up!

Items that I love and I think others would really enjoy:

Guacamole e/s
Sunplosion e/s
Oceanique e/s (the duochrome on this pale yellow-green makes this e/s so complex)
Violet Underground eye kohl
Jasmine e/s
Sunpepper p/m
Entwined l/s (a neutral, but a gorgeous one that didn't get enough credit, IMO)
Graphic Brown f/l (a merge of the two brown f/l's from S3C3)
Lovemate l/s
Desirous blush
Gitane l/g

Aaaaand I can go on if I dig through the archives of collections. So many gorgeous items previously released!

martiangurll

flower.gif

I do hope so. And I hope they do it like the Lush company did with Retrolush. Put in lots of options and let the PLEEBS vote for what we want...

MAChostage

Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves that Lovemate l/s! I also wish they'd repromote it. I'm still hanging on to mine, and it hasn't even started to smell funny yet (although I've broken it and stuck it back in the tube!).

Wow, I guess I should see how many samples I can make of Subtle pigment! I've got almost half a jar sitting around... =X

If this collection does indeed see the light of day, it should be bigger and better than the Originals. There are just too many that need to be brought back! Off the top of my head, I will squeal long and loud for joy if these came back, simply because it's been so ^&*@$!! hard to get my hands on these:

De Menthe e/s!!!!
Elite e/s
Coco Beach p/m (finally got a small sample but would love a jar!)
Judy Blue e/s (maybe it's not that great but with it's VIP status, this would be the collection to let the masses see what it's all about)
Goldbit e/s
Metalrock msf
Pleasureflush msf
Glissade msf (reformulated tho; I had the original and swapped it away b/c of the fallout. Gorgeous colour tho!)
Goddess blush
Wolf pearlglide liner - I have but I so need a back up!
Mystery kohl power - again, need a back up!

Items that I love and I think others would really enjoy:

Guacamole e/s
Sunplosion e/s
Oceanique e/s (the duochrome on this pale yellow-green makes this e/s so complex)
Violet Underground eye kohl
Jasmine e/s
Sunpepper p/m
Entwined l/s (a neutral, but a gorgeous one that didn't get enough credit, IMO)
Graphic Brown f/l (a merge of the two brown f/l's from S3C3)
Lovemate l/s
Desirous blush
Gitane l/g

Aaaaand I can go on if I dig through the archives of collections. So many gorgeous items previously released!

BlahWah

Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves that Lovemate l/s! I also wish they'd repromote it. I'm still hanging on to mine, and it hasn't even started to smell funny yet (although I've broken it and stuck it back in the tube!).

I should actually start using it now.. gorgeous as it is I haven't ventured beyond neutrals much until this past year. If you ever get your hands on Tres Cher tho, you'll be happy to find it's the lipglass sister to Lovemate. Different collection (Sundressing? It's been awhile) but the colours are exact matches.

Other items I'd love for MAC to consider: the blush duos!!! Golden Kitty/Primpin' particularly. Imagine how incredibly gorgeous these would be reformulated. Eeeep!