MAC "Bring Back" Collection?

Indieprincess

Candy Yum Yum and Cult of Cherry for me. I can't help but think how hard it's going to be to snag one or both of these if voted in. MAC does not stock a ton of LE items and i know it will be a mad dash to stock up, so I will really have to be on my game when this collection launches because I so don't want to miss out:)

Babylard

ah maybe....I'm pretty outta loop with all that is new with MAC. Even so, they probably have it in the ugly little jar not the big chubby jar it originaly was released in :'(

Yes, I am an NC20 :3. Unbasic White is my favourite! I also love shore leave <3

Shadowy Lady

Just saw that Cool Heat e/s was also on the list too....Now I liked Cool Heat Collection but the namesake e/s for that collection was very weak in pigmentation. I bought all those eyeshadows and Cool Heat is my least used one :/ It takes some work to get it to show up!

The products from the late 1998-2011 intrigue me though. I definitely wasn't collection MAC then.

Yes, I am an NC20 :3. Unbasic White is my favourite! I also love shore leave <3

see now it makes sense, I'm NW25 ish (NW25 is actually a bit dark) and both Vanilla and Solar White have a pink cast to them on my skin. I forgot about Shore Leave, that was a gorgeous shade. It was released with Naughty Nautical right? I bought so much of that collection...still wear Illegal Cargo e/s and Port Red l/s on weekly basis. I missed out on un-basic white...boo!! I got the two green e/s and Smoke n Diamonds from that collection

Mac-Guy

Is Kelly Osbourne actually wearing CYY in the first episode of ANTM The British Invasion? Ha! I hope she has enough BU's in case it is not repromoted. ROFL.

Off-topic, but why does the Scottish girl gets subtitles? Her accent is not that hard to understand... Oh Tyra!

CLO89

YES!!!! I totally noticed that!! It looks great on her :) I can imagine she purchased about 100 BU's! :)

Is Kelly Osbourne actually wearing CYY in the first episode of ANTM The British Invasion? Ha! I hope she has enough BU's in case it is not repromoted. ROFL.

Off-topic, but why does the Scottish girl gets subtitles? Her accent is not that hard to understand... Oh Tyra!

cno64

You can be our veteran cheerleader
cheerleader.gif

Now I feel old.
But wouldn't "veteran cheerleaders" make a great name for an all-girl rock band?
Back to topic: If certain items, like Moxie or Rocker lipsticks, or Cult of Cherry lipglass are offered again, I'm going to be hard-pressed to stay on the sidelines.

OctoberViolet

I thought so also. It looks great on Kelly.
flower.gif
On me, not so much, but I do love the name. As for the ANTM and the subtitles for Ashley. I don't get it either. I understand her more than the American girls...LOL.
girlhaha.gif

Richelle83

I said the same thing when I first started watching Cheryl Cole on X Factor. Promptly stopped after she was sacked. Smh

PinkBasset

I hope Shitaki makes a come back. It's such a flattering brownish nude!

It was permanent and just discontinued like yesterday. I guess it wasn't doing all that well to get axed, and nobody ever spoke about it. I have it, but I wouldn't call it straight flattering or nude, at least not on light skin tones. It's a cool brown/taupe on me, and it requires a certain look to go with it, not something I could throw on and get out the door.

whitwhit86

I need another CYY! Ive seriously used about all of it. need a backup. of course if its chosen I'm sure it'll be hell to get